Panasonic 3 Spin Disc System ES2067

meganjoyNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW48 posts
  Selected Review
keisha01
keisha01AU13 posts

Very happy with this epilator

I found the triple heads on this epilator to be very effective, fast, easy to use and most importantly, more gentle than my old Braun Silk Epil. Using it wet is better still. I barely noticed it pulling the hairs. The smaller head designed for underarm & bikini I found to be quite pinchy and painful. The triple head is much less painful and not too awkward.
Comfortable to use, easy, wet or dry use, cordless, gentle on skin, quiet
mallowpuff
mallowpuff43 posts

Good

In general this is a fantastic epilator. My last one was about 5 years old and was finally giving up the go - now onto my 3rd epilator and technology has improved a lot. The main attachment picks up even the shorted hair on my legs and works wet or dry with little problem. Using wet offers a slower, but smoother result, but can slip from your hands if not careful. The small head is less efficient - I am hoping its just me learning how to use it...
Great concept with triple spin discs for leg hair removal. Cordless operation is great, and wet/dry option offers great versatility
Small epilation head difficult to use efficiently on underarms and bikini line