Panasonic ES-EL8A Wet/Dry Epliator

MPN: ES-EL8A
5.0 from 1 review

downundergal

downundergalSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad the guys at the Shaver Shop talked me into buying this epilator

When my old dinosaur emjoi gently died I did my research and went over to buy another brand as I had a budget in mind. Although the shaver Shop stocked the one I was looking for they advised me against and suggested I spend a bit more and purchase the above as one of the guys wives had one and loved it. I am so glad I did it has changed my life. Firstly, being able to use it in the shower with shower gel cuts down on the drag and will all the different attachments no more pinching especially around the bikini line and underarm, the bonus led light is also fabulous to see clearly. Easy to use and so much less painful I can't recommend this product highly enough worth ever cent!

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi downundergal, thank you for the great feedback and your positive review on your Epilator. It's great to hear the benefits you have been able to have with it.