Not good for fine or fair hair
Build quality is excellent. Head attachments are very handy. I have been using the same Braun Silk Epil since 2010 and this one hurts far less because of the various attachments. The underarm bikini attachment is fantastic. However, I am really disappointed in the amount of hairs it can pull out. It only gets about 50% the amount of hairs compared to my old Braun. A real shame, as Japanese designed stuff is usually far superior than anywhere else. I am very fair haired, so if you are too, perhaps stick with Braun. I suspect it would work better...on thicker and darker hair. Update: I emailed Panasonic for help but received none. This product simply DOES NOT WORK on fine hair. I am now going to have to give this away and purchase another brand because it is completely useless on me. I have tried it wet and dry, all different angles and pressure and nothing helps.
Purchased in February 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for $119.95.
So glad the guys at the Shaver Shop talked me into buying this epilator
When my old dinosaur emjoi gently died I did my research and went over to buy another brand as I had a budget in mind. Although the shaver Shop stocked the one I was looking for they advised me against and suggested I spend a bit more and purchase the above as one of the guys wives had one and loved it. I am so glad I did it has changed my life. Firstly, being able to use it in the shower with shower gel cuts down on the drag and will all the different attachments no more pinching especially around the bikini line and underarm, the bonus led light is also fabulous to see clearly. Easy to use and so much less painful I can't recommend this product highly enough worth ever cent!
- The Panasonic ES-EL8A Wet/Dry Epilator has 3 speed settings, letting you adjust to a level that suits you, whether you want a more careful session or an efficient groom.
- In addition to a standard epilation head for legs and arms, it comes with an epilation head for underarms and the bikini line, a shaver head, a pop up trimmer, a bikini comb, a gentle cap, and a foot care head.
- The device is cordless, offering 30 minutes of use with every 1 hour of charge.
- A flexible pivoting head moulds to your body’s contours, so you can cleanly pull hair from uneven surfaces.
- It has an LED light that illuminates areas that are difficult to see, letting you locate and remove every last unwanted hair.
- The epilator is waterproof, so you can rinse the whole device in water and wash away any hairs that are still left on the head.
- MPN: ES-EL8A
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.