Panasonic ES-EL8A Wet/Dry Epliator

Panasonic ES-EL8A Wet/Dry Epliator

MPN: ES-EL8A

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC

Not good for fine or fair hair

Purchased in February 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for $119.95.

Causes IrritationNo
downundergalSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad the guys at the Shaver Shop talked me into buying this epilator

When my old dinosaur emjoi gently died I did my research and went over to buy another brand as I had a budget in mind. Although the shaver Shop stocked the one I was looking for they advised me against and suggested I spend a bit more and purchase the above as one of the guys wives had one and loved it. I am so glad I did it has changed my life. Firstly, being able to use it in the shower with shower gel cuts down on the drag and will all the different attachments no more pinching especially around the bikini line and underarm, the bonus led light is also fabulous to see clearly. Easy to use and so much less painful I can't recommend this product highly enough worth ever cent!

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi downundergal, thank you for the great feedback and your positive review on your Epilator. It's great to hear the benefits you have been able to have with it.

Other Epilators

Audraasked

Can you use this on your face?

downundergal

I don't believe you can.

Ok thanks - rep in shaver shop said yes so I bought it ! Oho

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Features:

• The Panasonic ES-EL8A Wet/Dry Epilator has 3 speed settings, letting you adjust to a level that suits you, whether you want a more careful session or an efficient groom.
  • In addition to a standard epilation head for legs and arms, it comes with an epilation head for underarms and the bikini line, a shaver head, a pop up trimmer, a bikini comb, a gentle cap, and a foot care head.
  • The device is cordless, offering 30 minutes of use with every 1 hour of charge.
  • A flexible pivoting head moulds to your body’s contours, so you can cleanly pull hair from uneven surfaces.
  • It has an LED light that illuminates areas that are difficult to see, letting you locate and remove every last unwanted hair.
  • The epilator is waterproof, so you can rinse the whole device in water and wash away any hairs that are still left on the head.
CategoryEpilators