Panasonic RF-D10GN

MPN: RFD10GNK

Warren

WarrenMacArthur 2904, ACT

Perfect portable radio

Upgraded my old Portable radio to this new digital one for today’s range of radio stations, this has excellent coverage and sound quality is very good. Just the right size for my kitchen bench top. Can also run on batteries to take away.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Warren, thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback in relation to your perfect portable radio! We appreciate your 5 star review.

Not meant for Portable Use

I purchased this radio on 10th August 2019, and today (13th September) I have just replaced the batteries for the 3rd time. Clearly this radio is not designed to really be a portable product. It is ridiculous to have a radio that requires new batteries every 2 weeks yet market it as portable.
The sound is clear, so now I am resigned to having to place this radio in an awkward spot in my house, simply to be able to plug it in to a power point.
I am very disappointed.
My very old truly portable radio only required batteries about once a year - sadly I gave it to charity when I purchased this one.
Think twice if you do really want a portable radio.

Purchased in August 2019 for $119.00.

Panasonic

RobenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I wanted.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

BOSTONWaterloo

Able to preset 10 FM and 10 DAB stations. Excellent sound and reception in a difficult reception area.Easy to preset stations and operate and can run on AC or 2D batteries. Excellent value at $99 at The Good Guys. Minimum adjustments needed to get the best reception. Overall a great buy!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Well made portable DAB/FM radio

this radio was a replacement for the Pure One radio.The Panasonic is larger and heavier but the build quality is substantially better and uses 4 C cell rechargeable batteries(not supplied with the radio). The mono sound is very good and as I mainly use it in the bathroom(where it must be battery powered) I am very happy with the performance. Complaints about poor battery life are a bit unfair because all DAB portable radios have higher power consumption and rechargeable batteries are always recommended. Use of disposable batteries will cost more.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

JC_1972Western Australia, 6031

Great sound from the size that it is.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great radio...except for one thing

Mick GagsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crystal Clear

After looking for weeks for a decent digital radio I came across this Panasonic RF-D10 and I was floored by the quality of the sound the appearance the reception and unbelievable power of its volume
Even on full volume there was no distortion. Plus heaps of other features too many to mention!
The other manufacturers should sit up and take notice
Well done Panasonic 10/10

Ryan F

Ryan Fasked

Does it have a sleep function?

No alarm functions.

JC_1972

Sorry, it has no sleep or alarm functions

Huy N.
Huy N.

Alarm function is only available with main power supply, not with the batteries

Evantat

Evantatasked

Mine has problem on DAB MODE. Normally got 4 bar signal indicator, good reception, but when headphone or earphone inserted the signal drop into 0 bar and disconnected.
But on FM mode signal not affected when headphone connected. Any suggestion?

Flo

Floasked

Can you get 2ch or 1170 am on this radio?

Mick Gags

I assume you are in NSW so I can't guarantee it but mine picks up all AM / Digital / FM stations quite well
If in doubt ask the retailer if you can bring it back !
I previously purchased a Philips and that was useless then I exchanged it for a Sony and that was terrible also so I have to say the Panasonic would be your best bet
Good luck
Mick G

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

CategoryDigital Radios