Sangean WFR-28

WFR-28C, WFR-28D

3.6

ibamul

ibamulNSW, 2484

Very useful in office buildings with no radio reception

Purchased in March 2020 at Ryda.com Online store for A$278.85.

David K

David KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent design and features.

Excellent radio - easy to set up. Just enter wi-fi details and choose stations. DAB works very well. Has line out so can be connected to an external amplifier. Wish there were more than 5 presets per band. Battery compartment is rather tight for the 4 size D batteries.

Brian

Brian

Where to next

This might be a good product but only if it can be set up. Unfortunately, I'm not well versed in computer gobbledegook language, and after two days of trying to set it up I am about to return it to the buyer. This is a great disappointment, especially as I had no problem setting up a 'Cord' internet radio, which took only a few minutes.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Digital Radios

Find out how Sangean WFR-28 compares to other Digital Radios

PumpyCentral West, NSW

Great product with one limitation

Pumpy

This radio WFR-28C is the current model, available only via JB Hi-Fi.
The WRF-28D is no longer available in Australia except via grey imports.
The WRF-28D will not decode AAC+

SteveVB

SteveVBMelbourne

Versatile radio but with a major design fault.

Russell M.

Russell M.asked

WFR-28

Please can someone urgently reply whether the Sangean WFR -28. can be Bluetooth linked to remote Bluetooth Headset . Thank you.

Ellimatta

Ellimattaasked

WFR-28C

Are there any tricks to help the alarm stay on the radio mode? I understand if a connection can't be made the alarm reverts to buzzer. It seems to take my radio a bit to make a connection so I'm always (except 2 occassions) getting the buzzer - which I HATE BEING WOKEN BY!!! I suppose its to do with my internet not the radio.... just hoping there's some little trick I could use (besides waking up before the alarm and sureing up the connection....) Thanks.

Jan

Janasked

WFR-28

My WFR 28D works fine, but only with battery. I changed power supply, also I measured it, it is OK, but not working with it. What should be a problem?