Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit

Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Parrot? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Stu7
Stu7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome hands free

This is an awesome unit, we have it in both of our vehicles. No problems in being heard by caller and vice versa. Like the way the radio cuts out when call comes in and out and returns after call ends. Highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in September 2018.

Great Bluetooth Car Kit, Minimal Fuss To Have Installed.
Great Product.
I Like The Fact It Is Universal.
I Like The Fact It Has The Mute & Stereo Intergration Feature With In The Kit.
Great Car Kit, User Friendly. I Like The Screen, The Other Parrot Car Kits Are Great Also
No Antenna Or Charge Connection, But There Are Ways Around It.
Check Out www.auscarkits.com.au, They Were Very Helpful & I Recommend

Other Car Accessories

DijocaVictoria

OK

The kit installed very easily without any fuss. I would have liked to had a charger attachment for the phone as driving time is the best use of dead time to charge the phone. otherwise you need to charge overnight as the blue tooth on the phone drains the battery. The connection between the phone and parrot is clear no problems there. It was fairly straight forward to pair the phone and the unit. Also paired my partners phone and either can now be used makes it real easy.
easy to install all plugs not hardwiring
would like a cradle to charge phone

Bubba
Bubbaasked

The outgoing audio on my 3100 is very garbled. Incoming is fine. Any ideas?

No sorry
This is an old kit it may just be dying

kevin binns
kevin binnsasked

Would you have any trouble fitting a ck3100 parrot into a mitsubishi 380-I was thinking of where the screen would go without blocking other things on the dash

Wayne G
Wayne G

Did you install it yourself, if so was it easy enough and where did you end up putting the screen as I'm about to install one for my wife in her 380.
Regards Wayne