Passiontails

Passiontails

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Passiontails

1.3
    Michelle C
    Michelle CAU

Fraudsters! Took my money but didn’t deliver.

Purchased a used Slushy machine via gum tree, great communication until I paid via payer ID. Purchased item never arrived and after many attempts to contact Mike (probably an alias) my messages and calls have gone unanswered.

Estelle
    EstellePerth, WA

SCAMMERS! Now operating under the name "PartyHire"...

My sister paid $280 for a karaoke machine for her 21st birthday last night. Throughout the day, the owner communicated by text saying it was coming, but it never did. They are not answering or returning our calls.

Danielle
    DaniellePerth, WA

No showed at our wedding - chocolate fountain - beware!!!

Absolutely devastated to have our dessert station fully set up and the chocolate fountain never turned up. Sent numerous emails and calls, even drove to the address registered under the ABN. Complete scumbags!!
    The worst business I have eve dealt with.

Took our money but never delivered

Took our money and never showed up. I tried on numerous occasions to call them and it went to a message service. Stay away from this company. Luckily I got in touch with a lovely man at Caribbean cocktails (Perth) who delivered an emergency machine. Even so I’m out of pocket.

Never showed up

We ordered a popcorn machine for a fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House! Took our money and never showed up!! Stay away from this moralless crook!

In liquidation

Seems like this company is in liquidation yet still taking bookings and credit card details!!! Google their name and you will find the notices.
    DO NOTUSE!!!

Horrible service

I ordered a popcorn machine for my sisters 16th Oscar themed birthday they rocked up 5 hours late
    And the machine was dirty and broken! Also hasn't come to pick up the machine and it's been 2 weeks.

Hard to communicate with anyone in the business.

Terrible company

I wish I read these reviews first, I booked a slushy machine and jukebox for sept 2018 but have had to cancel as my son is ill and do u think I can get hold of them for a refund? Nothing! I even called consumer protection and they couldn’t get hold of them either and told me to go to court which I can’t atm cause of my son so I now have to wait until 30 days after I’m suppose to have the products before my bank will do anything :(

Stone
    StonePerth

Worst possible experience and no remorse from the owner

Find out how Passiontails compares to other Party & Events Hire

Pursue these thieves through your bank!

Disgusting service.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!
    Absolutely disgusting service from this company. They took 2 payments from my account for one slushy machine order and 6 weeks later I’m still trying to get a reply and waiting for a refund for the extra payment

Ordered a soft serve ice cream machine for my wedding , was delivered with smelly moldy icecream

After they delivered the icecream machine with smelly moldy icecream it in , they said they will clean it and put new icecream for my wedding guest, delivery was meant to be at 12 , delivered at 1400 and at 1700 when guest were arriving the guy turned up to clean it and redo the icecream, he was told to leave and refund me the money, this was the 24th of feb no refund has been made and no one will return my calls! My guest did not get desert for my wedding as this was it!

Mandy B
    Mandy Bperth

appaulling service and products

Ordered and paid for a jukebox with karaoke for my 50th birthday party. Delivery was 2&1/2 hrs late(after the party had started). The sound quality was poor and the music certainly hadn't been updated for years. The jukebox didn't even play several songs. I didn't get the product that was advertised at all. We had made 4 attempts to get the jukebox collected and 2 weeks later it was still in our shed. It has been extremely frustrating trying to deal with these people on every occasion. They say they are coming and don't turn up and have no consideration for anyone except themselves. Yes I would love a full refund on a dodgy product with shocking customer service.

Slushy machine

Paid for a single unit and charged for a double.

Delivery guy called the day before to confirm details because he could read his colleagues writing.

We were told it would be delivered early afternoon but he was a no show.

Tried calling to find out where he was but no one would answer.

No one turned up at all and we are now out of pocket and the party was a sad event without the slushy machine we were promised!

Mel
    Mel

Don't use this company

Ordered the twin cocktail machine. It was delivered late without the cups and straws that were supposed to be included. One side of the machine didn't work at all. Tried calling multiple times and was unable to speak to anyone. It was not collected when I was told it would be and had to make follow up calls.