Pauls Goat's

Pauls Goat's

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pauls? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Charlotte
Charlotte

Goat milk Addict

I’m addicted to this brand of Goats milk and I don’t like any others. Goat milk is an acquired taste The first time I ever tried it I nearly spat it on the floor but now I drink 3 litres a week and crave it! It may take 2 or 3 times to get used to it .This brand doesn’t smell and digests really well . It’s quite mild compared to other brands and is best served cold. I love the stuff!

Purchased in for $5.30.

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Not really

I'm drinking it now. I dont really believe its goats milk because its indistinguishable from cows milk in my opinion so I suspect this is a cleverly organised scam .

Purchased at IGA.

Tastes natural

Paul’s goats milk is better than other goats milk in the market. The packaging is not impressive but tastes really natural. We were fed with fresh goats milk as parents had a goat at home.
Please increase the supply as it is not available all the time

Purchased at Coles Online for $5.

great taste

i love this milk in my coffee! nice taste, creamy, makes a difference. i have tried goat milk of other brands but this one is my fav

Milk

Find out how Pauls Goat's compares to other Milk

KatrinaPort macquarie

Best tasting goats milk out there

Love the taste is very creamy and doesn't have an after taste like some goats milk does. As I am intolerant to cows milk it's been great.

Great milk

I love this milk. Of course not everyone will like the taste of goat's milk, and I have certainly had goat's milk in the past that I can't drink as the taste has been much stronger. This is quite a mild tasting goat's milk and I find it perfectly enjoyable. As taste is a personal and subjective thing don't be put off by the negative reviews. You must try it for yourself and decide.

Yuck

I hadn't tried goats milk before, i just wanted to see what it tastes like. It smells like normal milk and when you first take a mouthful tastes not unusual. Then you get an after taste, just like the goat and sheep display at the Easter show, where the animals are in a hot shed standing around in a small mountain of their stinking dung. Another way to describe it...i once went to a farm where there were a pack of feral goats living around the dam. They all reeked of this musty sweaty goat odour which you could smell from miles away. Thats how this goat milk tasted to me.
I bought it on special so didn't waste too much money on it
Undrinkable