Pauls Goat's

Pauls Goat's

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

great taste

i love this milk in my coffee! nice taste, creamy, makes a difference. i have tried goat milk of other brands but this one is my fav

KatrinaPort macquarie

Best tasting goats milk out there

Love the taste is very creamy and doesn't have an after taste like some goats milk does. As I am intolerant to cows milk it's been great.

Great milk

I love this milk. Of course not everyone will like the taste of goat's milk, and I have certainly had goat's milk in the past that I can't drink as the taste has been much stronger. This is quite a mild tasting goat's milk and I find it perfectly enjoyable. As taste is a personal and subjective thing don't be put off by the negative reviews. You must try it for yourself and decide.

Yuck

I hadn't tried goats milk before, i just wanted to see what it tastes like. It smells like normal milk and when you first take a mouthful tastes not unusual. Then you get an after taste, just like the goat and sheep display at the Easter show, where the animals are in a hot shed standing around in a small mountain of their stinking dung. Another way to describe it...i once went to a farm where there were a pack of feral goats living around the dam. They all reeked of this musty sweaty goat odour which you could smell from miles away. Thats how this goat milk tasted to me.
I bought it on special so didn't waste too much money on it
Undrinkable

LisBit

LisBitMelbourne, Victoria

Not great...

i bought this to try in my morning coffee, it doesnt smell funky until you add it to the coffee, then it absolutely stinks and tastes like goat cheese, which i guess makes some sense but definitely not what i was expecting... it was truly nasty! i ended up tipping the rest of the bottle down the drain.
didn't smell bad
tastes foul.

sarah.bakes

sarah.bakesAU

Great for eczema sufferers!

I changed my daughter over to goats milk as she suffers from eczema. Her eczema has cleared up and she is so much happier!
Looks, smells and tastes just like normal full cream milk :)
Little bit expensive, but definitely worth the money for my daughter's sake.

Village

Villageasked

Can you give this to 13 month baby just weaning from breast?

Katrina

Yes, my aunt has given this goats milk to both her children after they had been weaned. They have both loved it and been fine. It's very gentle on the tummy and easily digestible. As with all dairy you still must be mindful of allergies, so if unsure check with your doctor. But if you child has had yourgurt, custard, or other dairy then it should be fine.

Get an answer from our members and Pauls representatives

CategoryMilk