Pauls Zymil

Pauls Zymil

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pauls? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Greg Rankin
Greg RankinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top drop

Cannot recommend Zymil full cream highly enough – more than happy to pay full retail but occasionally I see it at half price or less as it approaches the use by date and even then I’ve had up to a further 3 days out of it . . . Probably could’ve got more, but by then it’s all gone

JOS
JOSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's going to taste sweet

Not lactose intolerant but I bought this as my local shop had run out of other milk over Christmas. It works by having added lactase, which pre-digests the lactose in the milk into glucose and galactose. Since glucose tastes sweeter than lactose, this milk will taste sweeter than normal milk. If you don't mind that, it's fine. Personally I didn't like the taste of this milk, but there's nothing sinister about it, as others have suggested.

Purchased in January 2022 for $3.49.

Geoffrey
GeoffreyDarwin, NT

Love Zymil

Being lactose intolerant about 3 years back, zymil milk has allowed me to drink milk again, tastes great, love it in my coffee, Zymil even lasts way past the expiry date, love zymil cream, chocolate milk, ice coffee, the lactase process makes the products sweeter, but still tastes great and it must be popular as it flys off the shelves, have not been able to get the chocolate milk or the ice coffee for 3-4 weeks now...

Lucky
LuckySydney, NSW

Bad Reaction after consuming

I'm lactose intolerant. I bought the coffee flavoured Zymil and I've never felt so sick after consuming something. I broke out in ezcema and I felt very nauseated for the next 24 hours after I drank it.

Purchased in October 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.75.

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something very wrong with this product

I'm annoyed that I actually have to give this product 1 star. I am lactose intolerant and this product states it is lactose free. 1 cup of coffee made with this, is enough to kick off coughing and toileting issues almost immediately. They resolve as soon I return to any other lactose free brand. Something is just not right with this product. I've checked dates as suggested below and it has always been 10 days within use by date, so I don't think its that. Just the fact ppl are saying its souring within use by date, says there is something wrong here. Choose another brand if you need reliable Lactose Free.

Purchased in October 2021 at Coles.

kim maree
kim mareeSouth-East, TAS

Needs to be well within use by date

I use zymil milk regularly, but unfortunately I find if a carton has been opened a few days or I buy it close to use by date, it tastes off in my coffee. Therefore I need to buy one litre and make sure it is at least 2-3 weeks within use by date...Ive seen this elsewhere, so I dont think this is an isolated complaint. Its good if it is very fresh. If not, it's terrible.

Purchased in June 2021.

BigbearDon
BigbearDonFranklin 2913, ACT

Perfect milk

I absolutely love milk but my gut didn’t until I found Zymil milk. Doesn’t upset my stomach at all and I have it every day in a homemade mixed berry shake.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.15.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
nkastropil
nkastropilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I absolutely love this milk!

Due to the natural fermenting process, it tastes sweeter without any sugar added. What a bonus. I can’t go back to ordinary milk, my gut and tastebuds won’t allow it.

Purchased in April 2021.

Shirley B.
Shirley B.

This is a great product

Been having Zymmil since being diagnosed with gluten intolerance it stops stomach cramps and we try going back to normal milk but can't handle it or other brands of lactose free but they don't taste the same . So to me it's a very good product

Grannycool
GrannycoolSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s changed

I have always used Zymil
and been very happy, that was until last week.
It has a funny after taste and it’s not pleasant .
Checked date, that’s fine, I’m going to try a different brand .

Purchased in February 2021.

Tubby
TubbyPerth, WA

WORST MILK FOR COFFEE

It gives a bad aftertaste , would not recommend for coffee.
The milk on its on is fine, it still has a slight foul after taste but gets worse if it’s made with coffee.

Purchased in January 2021 for $2.90.

Cyrus
CyrusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too much water in the milk.

I only bought Zymil until I switched to another lactose free milk brand and then noticed how much water Pauls add to their milk.
Thumbs down to you Pauls, you are a looser not the customers.

Purchased in December 2020.

Andrea
Andrea

Perfect. Does taste sweet but that's because its lactose free

Love it.
Its sweet because the sugars bound up in the lactose have been freed. Honestly - the complaint about it being sweet means they don't understand the lactose is the sugar bound up, so we can't taste it. It then gets changed by lactose in the body.
But if you don't naturally have that enzyme you will get sick.
So zymil has freed it up for you.

Sandra James
Sandra JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Th problem with zymil

Zymil has a bad taste if it is close to its useby date, so I purchase it at least 10 days ahead when it still tastes fresh. I am often disappointed with a bought coffee made on zymil that has that bad taste. Of course the barista making it, would have no idea that the zymil tasted off as it is still in date.

Andrea T.
Andrea T.South East Queensland, QLD

I loved the strawberry flavoured milk.

I can no longer buy strawberry milk as you decided to replace it with coffee. Both myself and my children have problems digesting milk but were able to drink this. The coffee is too bitter and unsuitable fir children

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $3.79.

Laura Idel
Laura Idelasked

Hi guys I gave my daughter 100mls of Norco gold full cream milk tonight and she vommitted all of it up an hour later along with her food. Has anyone had this reaction with their children? She’s 2 years old. She has only ever had A2, devondale, her formula stage 3 or dairy farmers with no reactions. Unfortunately there was no milk left at Coles tonight due the panic buying in Sydney so we only had this option.

Samantha S.
Samantha S.asked

Why can't I find zymil's lactose free strawberry milk anywhere? My favourite milk. I don't like chocolate or coffee

Ashley
Ashley

Just add flavouring. Far cheaper than $4 for 400ml. https://www.essentialingredient.com.au/product/the-essential-ingredient-natural-strawberry-flavour-tei-f5593/

Christine L.
Christine L.asked

I am lactose intolerant and been using full cream zymil milk with no problems, yesterday I had a coffee while out and they only have zymil low fat within half and hour I was running to the toilet is there something in low fat that could cause this