Payot Lotion Essentielle

Payot Lotion Essentielle

poodle

poodle

I'm so happy with it

use this toner after cleansing. It makes skin feel very soft and removes the left over cleaner . The toner does not sting, or cause any redness . So gentle on skin

Nissou

NissouMelbourne

It's perfect and I can't continue my day without use it thnx payot

I use it everyday it's an amazing one terrible lotion for face thnx a lot
    U have to try it and u can see the big difference into ur skin

Renae

RenaeCoffs Harbour

First product that works for my skin!

I've been dealing with problematic, sensitive combination skin for more than 10 years. Some parts would be dry, some dull, some oily, some covered in acne/blackheads. I was given this Payot toner for Christmas and it is just perfect. I apply the product immediatley after a basic cleanse/exfoliate, and then follow it with the Payot moisturising cream. The toner doesn't sting, or cause any redness (very unusual for my skin) but does drastically reduce the oilyness and irritation around my face. Since I've been using I've had much fewer breakouts. I'd recommend anyone giving this product a try, but especially those with sensitive and combination skin.

Serums & Oils

Find out how Payot Lotion Essentielle compares to other Serums & Oils

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

a great toner and refresher

i use this toner after cleansing. It makes skin feel very soft and removes the left over cleaner. So gentle on skin it feels like im just wiping water on my skin. Feels lovely and leaves skin refreshed! Would be great for a hot day.
    gentle, softer skin. easy to use
    expensive, hard to find in stores