Phil & Teds Navigator

Phil & Teds Navigator

Kate

KateTyalgum

Indestructible!

This pram has been nothing but a lifesaver! It is easy to fold down life in and out of the car and doesn’t take up too much room. It steers like a dream and goes anywhere bush track, sand, long grass with no problems.
    Have owned it for 5 years now and nothing has been replaced and it hasn’t been looked after that well but still looks fairly decent.
    It was worth the dollars.

Sharc

SharcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Very easy to use I have two small boys and they fit in perfect and I still have room for my hand bag
    Fits easily in to my car only two buttons to push and the pram fold flat easy to carry for inside or the car very happy with the quality of the pram

BR8Brisbane

Terrible Pram, wouldn't recommend

Liv

LivMelbourne

Good but could be better

This pram is a good price compared to other double prams and has great tires for off road walking. My boys are now 3 and 18months and find it a bit swishy in the back. It is also extremely heavy and difficult to fold up so not easy to transport in the car. We store it in our hallway and only use it for walking the dog.

Joanne

JoanneChristchurch, 7618, NZ

Love, love , love it!

SarahH

SarahHAU

Love my navigator!

Boo

BooSouth-East, TAS

Great for the active parent with kids who like to see & feel the outdoors!

reviewqueenfromnz

reviewqueenfromnzMelbourne

Love this pram!

TammieM

TammieMSydney

BEST OF ALL THE PRAMS OR STROLLERS ON THE MARKET!!

K Basson

Good, but not great.

Tasha

TashaToowoomba, Queensland

Best pram I've owned!!!

I had 3 prams in 10 months I couldn't find one I liked, but I love this pram. It steers so easy, its compact and my daughter loves it. It is a lot smoother than the other prams I've owned to push and seems more comfortable for my child. The frame is sturdy ad easy to fold down. It is a bit heavy though. I haven't used the second seat yet but I think that the main seat area may be a bit small with the second seat on top for older babies/children but I cant see why a newborn cant go down the bottom with the second seat in full recline.

Claire AKA mummy

Claire AKA mummyBrisbane

Very disappointed :(

TraceyPerth WA

Excellent Pram

Natalie Gordon

Natalie Gordonasked

I’m looking at purchasing a navigator v2 second hand. It has a worn handle. Are you able to change the handle bar without changing the brakes?

BR8

I asked the company that and you have to pay over $100 (seriously, the pram should be worth less that that based on how awful it is!) for the new handle bar rubber which will probably wear off within a year if it's the same material. Then they told me the alternative is to get electric tape and tape over the top of it.

Mrs Robertson

Mrs Robertsonasked

I have the navigator but wondered what people do with changing bag when used as double buggy?

My nappy bag can fit under in the tray its tight squeeze but my lil one puts her feet on the bag
    I also hav a little nappy wallet i use for quick shopping trips

kerry.bevan

kerry.bevanasked

Is there a shade cover for back toddler seat?

Tracey

Yes I am pretty sure there is a full sun cover that does both the front and rear seat.

Get an answer from our members and Phil & Teds representatives