VerifiedMPN:328B6QJEB/75

Bob.South East Queensland, QLD29 posts

daniel
daniel2 posts

Nice display

This monitor has a nice lg display panel IPS accurate + vibrant colours was nice for bothering movies and games and great value as most Philips products have been for me unfortunately my kids broke mine so I pulled the panel out and ran the part number online it but I had a look at the other components and they were nice enough and would probably have been good for a long time to come I'm now using an Acer predictor Ultra wide and to be honest I miss my old monitor

Show details ·  1

gtb1959
gtb1959Wollongong3 posts

Akairo N.
Akairo N.

Is it true 10 bit without 8bit+FRC dithering?

CategoryMonitors
Price (RRP) $469
Screen Size 32"
Screen TypeAHVA (Advanced Hyper-Viewing Angle)
Screen Resolution2560 x 1440 (2K QHD)
Refresh Rate60 Hz