Philips GoZero

1.3

Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wastes Cylinders, made of cheap plastic.

Received 2 weeks ago (12/4/2021) and already gone through a full 60L cylinder. Instructions are unclear, using it will wake up the neighbours and it clearly leaks when carbonating water. Only used 10 times (roughly 10litres give or take) while my old Soda stream would last me a month easy. Looking to return as this will waste money in the long run. I could buy 10 bottles of carbonated water for $7.50....while this plastic paperweight has cost me $19 for roughly 10 uses...not impressed.

Chris C.

Nice copy and paste response.....I've never exceeded the maximum water line and I always make sure the bottle is screwed in tight.

Phillip C.

Phillip C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Piece of junk

Have spent $40 on cylinders in past 2 weeks, a waste of money, do not buy this product! Obviously doesn't hold pressure, I have another brand which works perfectly, also wasted money on a spare bottle.

Purchased for $100.00.

Philips S.Philips

Broken within the first week

After have ongoing issues with sodastream I decided it was time for a change. Unfortunately the machine broke within the first week, was working well until then. I pushed the button to fizz and the back cap popped off flying into the air with such force. I was sure what had happened so tried to pushed the button again. Now there is just gas exiting from the top area of the machine, nothing going into the bottle?

Purchased in January 2021.

Soda Makers

Find out how Philips GoZero compares to other Soda Makers

Dorothy H

Dorothy Hasked

GoZero

Can you use a SodaStream bottle in the Philips GoZero?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. We advise you contact our product team directly at 0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST. They will be able to assist you on the matter and answer all of your questions. We hope to hear from you!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Sue M

Sue Masked

GoZero ADD4902BK/79 (Matte Black)

How much of the machine is plastic?

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips GoZero

Compare all 4 Philips GoZero
CategorySoda MakersSoda MakersSoda MakersSoda Makers
Price (RRP) $139.00$139.00$139.00$139.00
Dimensions 424 x 125 x 240 mm424 x 125 x 240 mm424 x 125 x 240 mm424 x 125 x 240 mm
Weight1.36 kg1.36 kg1.36 kg1.36 kg
Colour / FinishWhiteRedMatte BlackMint Green
Bottle Capacity 1 L1 L1 L1 L
Bottle Material PlasticPlasticPlasticPlastic
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 4 Philips GoZero