6Philips One Blade

Philips One Blade

12 reviews · Statistics

67%17%17%

Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (7)

Philips One Blade12 reviews
Mureed A.
Mureed A.77 posts

Shitbox face shaver

Don't believe the hype on YouTube. This is a rubbish electric face shaver. If you want a good face shaver I highly recommend the Schick hydro 5. I shaved with the Phillips one blade & had to use my Schick hydro 5 after. The sckick is way better & shaves more accurately, comfortably & the Schick blades last 6 month. They are also easier to clean. The Phillips is only an effective body shaver. Show details
Philips Personal Health
Philips Personal Health   DM
Admiral
Admiral9 posts

Simple, fuss free

I bought this for both home use and, importantly, for travel. It works beautifully. It's not for blade-close smooth shaving, but is great for daily use or longer stubble shaves, either dry or with shaving foam. Its lightweight size is perfect for travel and it's far more convenient than the Braun shaver and so called "self-cleaning" station that takes up so much real estate on my bathroom bench. Recommended! Show details ·  1
Dom
DomNSWSydney, NSW7 posts
Clarence
Clarence2 posts
Gerrard
Gerrard2 posts
  QP2530/20

Great Trimmer

Fortunately, stubble became acceptable in any situation. I decided to give the Philips One Blade a go, and its perfect, especially for traveling. No more messy shavers. The trimming attachments are great, 2mm on the neck and 4mm on the chin, quick and easy. Also great for all other "unwanted" hair. Show details
John Simonds
John Simonds NSWSydney, NSW

Better than I expected

I got this as I saw it and thought I’d give it a try. I have used electric and disposable. This will now be my go to razor. I like it. I’ve always had rash and cut issues. No issue with this one blade wet or dry and the foam. I like the closeness. It works for me. I am a random shaver. 3 days growth or 5 days or one day. So it seems to work. It may not be for anyone. I’ve recommended it to a relative with similar issues.  Show details ·  1
RichardVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC72 posts
  Verified QP2530/20
Duel
DuelSydney11 posts
  One Blade

One of the best face shavers I’ve ever used

I never knew a a device like this could shave so close. I thought it would just trim but I was surprised.

I never cut myself or burn my skin like with other electric shavers.

I have a model where the length attachment is “all in one” using a spin dial to change lengths. I find this very difficult to use and would have purchased the seperate comb lengths if I new this.

And the replacement blades are a little expensive

Other than this the shaver is excellent Show reply

Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory22 posts
  Fair Incentive One Blade

Good for quick clean shave

Good for quick clean shave, great value however the change of the blade is every 3 month not more than that. good packaging
battery last long
not noisy
if you want to shave near zero this is the best in the market
USB cable charger Show details
Roger V.
Roger V.AU14 posts
  QP2530/20

Very handy little shaver

Very good for a quick shave, but don't expect it to be as close as one of Philip's rotary models (or a blade for that matter.)
A bit messy if you dry shave 3+ days of stubble, but wet shaving prevents much of the mess.
Sounds a bit noisy compared to my rotary Philips (Sensotouch 3D RQ1260) but it's not objectionable at all.
Happy to recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Crossrip
CrossripNSWSydney, NSW63 posts
  Verified QP2530/20

Super razor

I wanted a razor which cuts pretty close to the skin with little chance of cutting my face and this one fits the bill perfectly. I use it to trim around my beard. It is great for getting awesome edges. It takes me about 1 minute with Philips One Blade. No cuts. No foam or gel required. Can see where I'm shaving. I love it.

Show reply