Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat

Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pauls? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
Fred123
Fred123Mount Sheridan

Pauls Physical Is An Absolute disgrace.

Purchased in at IGA for $4.10.

Can't find this product anywhere

Hi I have been trying to buy this product but we can't find it anywhere, is there a strike or something else wrong, my name is Toni I live in Victoria

sophie
sophieNoosa

lacking flavour and mouth-feel. being low fat its also not good for your health.

Christie
ChristieSunshine Coast

I love all of Pauls products!

I really love that its not watery like other brands. The biggest draw card for me being a woman in my 50's is the calcium content. I suggest to my friends who take no calcium supplements to drink Pauls and that way the calcium may help there aging bones.I imagine the majority of your customers would be in my age group. It also makes me happy that you are permeate free.Yay!
Taste

Milk

Find out how Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat compares to other Milk

THE BEST LOW FAT MILK YOU CAN GET.....

We have used this milk for years now and obviously, we like it the best. But lately, we have noticed that the actual cartons have become thinner and therefor more unstable. Any reason for this? A plus is that you have not put those useless round plastic tab tops on.
the best tasting low fat milk
Cartons have become thinner and more unstable

Jane Monkey
Jane MonkeyQueanbeyan

Excellent!

I drink this milk with lots of ice cubes. Absolutely delicious, really great flavour. The fact that it is so high in calcium was the other big seller for me. I will stick to the milk and I know I can drink as much as I want because it has NO FAT! Well done. Thank you.

skkfof
skkfofNSW, 2251

I love this milk.

I love the taste and the fact it has so much calcium in so I feel I'm getting enough without worrying or taking supplements.

I also like that it comes in 1l cartons.
The amount of calcium in the milk.
A little on the expensive side.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

dowant
dowantAU

Terrible

Overall, this is a calcium enriched milk which should only be drunk by those desperate for calcium, especially those of you who don't have taste buds.
Decent price. Has a fantastic amount of calcium in it, as most milks do. However, this one has quite a bit more so if you're suffering from a lack of calcium, this is the right milk for you if you can bear it.
Just doesn't taste good. Both the no fat and low fat varieties taste so watery and I just can't recommend it to anybody, even those in need of more calcium as other milk has a great deal of calcium, too.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I think once you start drinking lite milk, its very hard to get back to the taste of full cream milk. This is a great milk to drink for those who want to increase their calcium intake and this is an easy way to do it.
I bought this milk especially because of the calcium content in it. It tasted like a light milk, but I dont mind it. I cannot taste any difference between the No Fat and the Low Fat versions, both tasted lighter than regular milk.
This is an expensive milk and sometimes comes on sale. After reading some of the reviews, I think I should investigate exactly how much calcium there is in this milk compared to the regular milks as well.

Milk

Find out how Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat compares to other Milk

James May
James MayMELBOURNE

Excellent nutritional values (protein and calcium)

After looking up the protein count (13.5 g per serving of 250ml) I decided to give this a shot after trying other milk. And I wasn't disappointed when I tasted and knew how much benefits I was getting from Paul's Physical. Also this does not taste like plain water either which I have found to be a problem with other skim milk.
Nutritional values. Calcium intake.
More expensive that the average milk prices.

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

This is my milk of choice. I like that it has so much calcium so I don't need much to get my RDI and I also like that it has next to no fat.

It doesn't taste like water (which some of the really light milks do) and it's packaging makes it easy to recognise amongst the myriad of milks available.
So much calcium which is important to me (being a woman) and the added Vitamin D ensures you are absorbing all that calcium.

I like the flavour (but then I have never like full cream milk flavour) and it is easy to froth for my morning coffee :)
Nothing.. maybe the price although it's not too expensive, it's just not really cheap either.