3Pirelli Powergy

Pirelli Powergy

MPN:195/65R15
3Pirelli Powergy

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Pirelli? Claim your listing.

jawd
jawdAU7 posts

Excellent handling

Replaced four worn Michelin Primacy 3, on first judgement the ride is smooth and controlled. Excellent handling and grip. Haven't driven in adverse conditions yet, so I will update then. The tyre is quiet riding and my average fuel economy on the trip computer is less than my previous tyre going over the same route. Bought them on a Pirelli promotion and they are less expensive than the Michelin's per tyre.
Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA119 posts

Very quiet

Previously we used Michellin tyres for our Honda Civic, we got a few punctures over the weekend. After shopping around I decided to purchase Pirelli Powergy tyres.

My first thought was wow it is very quiet and then the grips. So far Perth only got light rainfall so no problem here, handle very well in the wet and not that heavy on the steering. Very impress with the tyres and price, I paid $145/ea at my local tyres place.