Michelin Primacy 3 ST

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Tyre, Smooth Ride, But Weird Crack Like Wear Sign Around the Side Wall Corner

When writing this review, my car has been using all 4 tyres of Michelin Primacy 3 for over 1 year and 1 month. So far, I enjoy the smooth and quite enough ride from the tyres. They also show a good sign of durability, with the exception of the weird crack/dent looking wear sign all around the corner of their side walls.

Purchased in April 2018 at Costco for $148.98.

Noise Level
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

very smooth ride

They were Tyres bought for my Camry Altise, Excellent handling in all weather conditions and smooth ride.Lasts long as tyres are rotated and wheels are balanced once in 10,000 Km.

Purchased in July 2017 at Costco for $698.00.

Noise Level
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Great tyres

These are the tyres that came on my car when I bought it brand new in 2014. I’ve since had to get all 4 replaced at 60000km. For the price what you pay for then I think that’s it’s great mileage out of them considering other brands that are cheaper and do less km’s

CarFord Focus sport

Michelin Primacy 3 ST

I feel that these tyres are a hard compound, with a soft sidewall. There is low speed bumpiness and noise, yet on the highway, there was a softness and floatiness. By comparison, the Pirelli Cinturato P7's seemed to have both a soft compound and a soft flexible side wall. Long term, I suspect that the harder compound Primacy 3 ST may have slightly better fuel consumption, and longer treadlife. It is all a compromise. However, for a luxury car, and considering that the Primacy is a premium touring tyre, I would have thought Michelin should have used both soft compound, and flexible sidewalls combined like the competing Pirelli Cinturato P7's.

CarToyota

Michelin Premacy 3ST

I changed from the original Yokohama Geolander G91F [they are good tyre in themseves] as nominated for the Subaru Forester. However, I experienced 2 separate tyre failures over a period of 6 months due their 'collecting' a foreign body right on the corner between tread and side wall and unable to be legally repaired. While this could happen to any tyre, these Geolander G91F are somewhat difficult to obtain when travelling away from the major source of supply. Hence, after researching a variety of manufacturer/ tyre models, I selected the Michelin Premacy 3ST as the preferred replacement. They have subsequently been a great source of confidence and appreciation while driving across a variety of road/ track and weather conditions for the past 12 months. I do however ensure that wheel alignments are carried out by recognized specialist/ professionals in their field. The only possible issue is some 'doubt' regarding their wear life which is yet to confirmed or not? I note now that these Premacy 3ST are presumably to be replaced by the Premacy 4?

CarSubaru Forester 2015 2.5i L

good grip and mileage/kilometer age (if that's a word )

but a bit expensive.

!st set came fitted to my new car and lasted 65,000 ks. My car is small and light driven mainly in the country so this is not bad going. Little bit of dirt or unmade road at times and no puncher problems. Quiet and well performing in the wet and dry.

As everyone says you get what you pay for in rubber and road.

Now the bad news, redundant model, replaced by 4, so even if you want them you can't, and your not getting mine

CarRenault

Excellent grip, quiet, no issues

A few years ago, I changed the annoying run flat tyres on my bmw125i to primacy sport 3 tyres (the 3 are the higher spec tyre). They were the best tyre I have ever owned, they have excellent traction in both dry and wet conditions, they were quiet and unlike some tyres I have owned in the past, there was nothing strange about them (they had normal wear levels, did not compromise the handling of the car, etc). I highly recommend the Primacy 3s.

CarBMW 125i

Safety assured. With Michelin Tyres

Ever since I changed to Michelin Tyres for my vehicles, the lasting qualities of these tyres has really amazed me! The last set lasted over. 85 thousand kilometres ! The grip in provided wet weather.conditions proved second to none!
I would recommend these tyres to anyone !
Thank You for the chance to share my experience

Car2007 Ford Falcon

Very good quality

very very good quality and lasted longer than the other brands. Also did not experience quite a lot of punctures. I used nitrogen and it worked fine. I purchased it almost two years ago and it lived for about 30k kms and was doing a very good job indeed. Would highly recommend, but a bit expensive.

CarToyota

Great tyres handsdown

As soon as I put these on my car I was impressed....smooth... dead quiet. And I was told they will get heaps of wear.time will tell.If your looking for a great set of tyres you would be mad to not put these on your vehicle.Handling is also excellent.The old tyres were terrible compared to the MICHELIN"S

Car2008 honda accord luxury

higher cost performance ,Michelin Primacy 3 ST

I have been using this Michelin tire for three years.This time gives me a high sense of security.On dry ground there is a super-high grip performance. In the same price comparison, it can still get a higher score.In wetland performance, it is in line with its price positioning.At the same time it retains the quiet qualities of Michelin tyres in terms of noise.Relative balance of durability.All in all is a very excellent, cost-effective products.

CarAudi A4

First Week Review

Got a new set of Michelin Primary 3 ST for my 2010 Mazda 3 SP 2.5 HATCH a week ago at JAXS in Geelong to replace a set of Continentals (72000ks ) which were worn out Great service and they changed them over in an hour and a good price!!!! You pay for what you get!!!!
First impressions of the tyres are excellent !!!!! 2010 Mazda are known to very noisy due to lack of sound insulation and bought them on the basis of their ability to reduce the road noise I did lots of reviews and lots of comparisons before selecting them
These tyres are noticably quieter on all road surfaces and at all speeds and around town cannot here much more than a hum 60 to 80 KPH.
Drove them out on the local freeway and the road surface is awful and rather than a loud roar at 100 ks it is now a rumble and whilst it hasnt got ride of all of the noise (i did not expect that it would) i can now have a conversation with a passenger rather than having to shout.
At this stage would suggest potential users to check them out.

CarMAZDA 2010 3 SP 2.5 HATCHBACK

My opinion no kick backs.

I went to O'Neills at Cessnock and asked him to fit the best tyres to suit my S430 Merc. He said he wouldn't go past the Mich Prim 3 st. He knows I use the car for Hunter to Sydney all weather and said "you will fall in love with them". Cant wait for them to wear out to get another set. Could be a very long wait.
I "DRIVE my car, it's not a toy and the tyres have made it so safe it's no funny".

CarS430 MB. HEAVY.

Will not go wrong with a Michelin

Very Quiet, great grip wet or dry, feels secure on the road cornering hard. Only had for three months so I can't comment on the wear and tear, but I expect great results. I did shop around and was counting on others reviews first, this brand came in as very highly recommended, worth the money, in the long run, I'm sure.

CarJaguar XF 3Ltr Twin turbo Sports

Great Tyres in all weather

Bought these tyres after reading about all the great reviews online, I was quite skeptical about its performance and traction at first but once I drove it while it was raining, you can feel so much difference and much more confidence in taking corners safely. My previous tyres were continental contisport contacts and Michelin are the winners here for me.

CarHonda Civic Hatch 2013

Reliable tyre

Smooth firm road holding especially on corners feel very safe on these tyres however only get around 30000 km . Never had any problems nice and quiet.would recommend these as I drive over large range of road serfices smooth , dirt ,coarse with pot holes typical of Adelaide hills roads.

CarVolkswagen golf alltrac

Excellent in the first few days

Extremely quiet and comfortable ride, very impressed. Do not know what the longevity of the tyres are yet, will update this review if required. These Green X tyres are eco-friendly too. Bought 4 of them as the online reviews were positive and were available at a very reasonable price with $100 off.

CarHyundai iX35

Great set of tyres

We bought the car with these which lasted us a few years and loads of kilomitors so we decided to copy the car dealership and bought the same tyres again. The tread is really good on them and lasts a long long time and outlasted any tyres I've had before which was a huge shock

CarFord

Standard Tyre.

Upon purchasing this tyre due to the tread appearing to look like it can grip well I later noticed that it does work enough to be useful for the environmnts i usually drive in, however the tread appears to wear down quickly where i have purchased other tyres that have lasted longer than this.

Carr32 skyline

Excellent tyres

VERY quiet tyres. So far they feel extremely good to drive with. Do not know what the longevity of the tyres are yet. But so far I am very impressed by the handling of the tyres and the way they grip to the road. Will be buying them again from the same place.

CarHyundai elantra