2Chomp Pit'R Pat Liver Flavor Tasty Treats

Chomp Pit'R Pat Liver Flavor Tasty Treats

2Chomp Pit'R Pat Liver Flavor Tasty Treats
4.3

67%33%0%
Brand Manager for Chomp? Claim your listing.

Stephen
StephenErskine Park2 posts

"Kitty Crack"!!!!

Oscar my cat absolutely goes nuts for these treats. I have no way of knowing why, but he loves them and even performs tricks in the hope of getting some. Highly recommend.

Jen0707
Jen0707MELBOURNE

2 out of our 3 cats love these!

We haven't had any issues at all regarding these cat treats - in fact, I just wish we could buy then in larger packets!! We have three cats and two of them go nuts when they smell or hear these treats coming!! They love them! Our third cat doesn't like any types of treats so not a reflection at all on Pit'r Pat. Yes they are pricey but then, seriously these are treats and we use them as such (although we always buy two tins at a time!)
Our cats love these treats like we love chocolate!!
Wish they came in larger packets!
jane_1984
jane_1984Qld, 45574 posts

Great Treats but inconsistent

Firstly I'd like to start by saying that my cats LOVE Pit'r Pat liver treats, however, they are expensive. $8 per tiny packet. I wouldn't mind paying for them if I knew I was getting what I paid for. Recently, they have been wet, and stuck together, which means I end up throwing the entire pack in the bin.

Again, my cats go crazy over this product, and I love my cats so I will continue to purchase, but be wary, you may also be wasting your money.
My cats LOVE these treats.
Wet / sticky biscuits that I have to throw away, expensive.