Plush Carlton

Plush Carlton

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pat and harry

Pat and harryNorth Queensland, QLD

Not Happy

worst lounge we ever bought , the customer service is atrocious. You have to wait 48 hours to speak to a manager that never gets back to you. We would never ever recommend anyone to buy a lounge from Plush.

Purchased in August 2018.

Suzi

SuziMelbourne

Never again

Product delivered not the same quality as the one in the shop. Our sofa was missing wooden legs, had a sloping seat and frame collapsed in 2months. Bad after-sale customer service. Never again will I buy Plush.

MerlinsEgo

MerlinsEgoSydney

Beautiful to look at .. and envelops my body .. love this sofa

Purchased this sofa 10 months ago to replace another sofa we had for 30 years !
Used every day and have found the sofa to be well constructed and quite luxurious feel.. we purchased it in the upgraded leather, given the fact we dont change our sofa often ! This was well worth the extra cost for long term peace of mind.

The ONLY criticism i would have is the lack of effective lower back support when sitting for a few hours .. remedied by a pillow but maybe a consideration for others. Make sure you try it out in the showroom and be conscious of the level of support you feel in this critical area of comfort.

Recommended as a good purchase !

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Tiger

TigerMcgraths hill

Love it very comfortable

Ordered Carlton king settee and Carlton 2 seater settee very happy with the service and delivery guys were excellent very professional and friendly put sofa together and maneuvered the pieces up the tight flight of stairs.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

fantastic service

I would like to acknowledge Raj, who delivered my sofa to Banool Road Surrey Hills Friday 8th September
they rang me before they came and were on time, very professional and pleasant, made sure it was put into the position I wanted in my sunroom, and the couch is so comfortable, I love it

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Gordon Jones

Gordon Jones

warranty service on 12 July

i just had a warranty service call from Corey to replace an electric motor in my recliner. turned up on time fixed the problem very quickly no fuss and very professional,very happy ,Gordon Jones

Service call.

We had a small problem with our recliner which after phoning Plush Preston was directed to call Customer service. Within 24 hrs we had a call from Corey re an appointment and he was here the next day at the time specified. He was able to fix the problem in a very short time and in a very professional manner.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Date PurchasedAug 2016
jeff

jeffGold Coast

great service from Plush salesman Florent

my wife & I after numerous evaluations of leather sofas from Qld suppliers, settled on Plush as the best value for quality product available.

The choice of which range of sofas, configuration & construction, & leather colour & quality was extensive. We were guided through our evaluation by Florent. He was extremely helpful, without being pushy, after 6 visits to followup we finally decided on the Charlton range as best suited to our needs.
It would be fair to say without the assistance of Florent,we could have decided it was all to hard & remained with our current furniture.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ask for Wendy!

I purchased the Carlton from Plush Warrawong.We were served by a lady called Wendy.She was absolutely fantastic.She knew her products and was very helpful.
Our lounge was delivered today and we couldn't be happier.

Ekm

EkmSydney

Excellent service and ptoduct

Your staff member Christina Banh was always smiling and helpful . When we had some personal issues she went out of her way to solve the issue .we will have no problem to recommend your company to our friends.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Plush Aspley

Meryl at the Apley store was just fantastic. Very patient and nothing was too much trouble even when I changed my mind many times. Carlton is on order and very much looking forward to it arriving. I thoroughly recommend a visit to this store if you are looking for new lounge furniture.

lynne

lynneMaroochydore

New sofa

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I would like to thank Voki from Plush Belrose for her excellent service. She is very knowledgeable and knows her products very well. Will be looking forward to receiving and enjoying the goods. Thank you...

Date PurchasedOct 2016

We returned to Plush

When we moved six years ago we bought two couches from Plush. Last Saturday we purchased a two Carlton Couches from Plush. Brilliant chairs, so easy to have a nap and great service from Plush.

Couch looks good but smells awful .

I purchase a 3 seater Carlton chair .There is a chemical smell from the new couch and spread out to the whole living room. Had anyone has the same experience ? Please advise me.

Carlton Recliners 2 x single seats & 1 x 2 seats

We purchased the above from the Maroochydore store a few months ago, received excellent service from the sales ladies, any questions were answered confidently & quickly. The lounges are excellent value and very solid. we highly recommend this product. We purchased the cloth units

Howie

HowieMelbourne

Great Recliners and advise

Purchased 2 x Carlton 2 seater recliners about twelve months ago. Advised by sales person to rotate the two units to even out the wear (usage) and have done so twice already and this was a great suggestion. The recliners are so comfortable and roomy, room for my wife, me and our dog. Couldn't be more happy with them. The Carlton's have made a great accessory to our Xavier Modular (also from Plush) upstairs, which we have been very happy with for nearly five years now. May not be visiting you for a few years, but will definitely recommend you to our family and friends.

Tracey_Basked

Hello there, i read your reviews about the Carlton couch. We are looking to purchase them but after visiting 3 stores, the first two being really happy with. we found the couch in the 3rd store to be sinking on the side close to the arms. The shop said that it just was not put together right, but now we have concerns about the seats sinking! Just wondering how you are finding yours?

Ken & Colleen B
Ken & Colleen B

Hi Tracey. I find the seat not sinking however if i sit to close to the arm you feel like you are leaning towards the arm rest. Once i sit in the middle of the seat not a problem. Therefore i sit in the middle. I mainly sit in the single chair. Hope this helps. After care service will come to your place if anything needs fixing. Cheers

HelMar

Yes, Tracey, I agree with Ken and Colleen. All Plush people we have spoken with (and I think the care booklets mention this, too) counsel sitting in the middle of the cushion and letting it mould itself over time. They say to avoid sitting to the side because this will encourage the seat to mould inappropriately. We are finding that this is quite OK (lovely and roomy, gently softening to shape, can reach buttons) and have found, additionally, that a suitable cushion alongside the arm of the King sofa makes for quite a comfortable two-tiered armrest. All personal preference, of course. We are happy for the seats to take on our particular contours in good time and eventually become our special places.

Tracey_B

Thanks for the fast replies

Get an answer from our members and Plush representatives