Plush Carlton

4.2

Frank
FrankAinslie 2612, ACT

So far so good!

Helpful and knowledgeable staff at our Canberra store,worked with us to get the right configuration to suit our needs.

Was delivered this morning.The guys who dropped it off were quick and courteous,had it fully assembled and packing rubbish cleaned up in ten minutes.

Sofa itself is great,solid and comfortable, highly recommend these guys.

Purchased in November 2020 for $5,000.00.

Alexandra
AlexandraGippsland, VIC

Amazing Staff and customer service at Dandenong

We recently went looking for new lounges, after seeing so many different stores and types we were so lucky to walk into Plush at Dandenong and be greeted by Jamie. She was amazing to deal with and yes we found the perfect lounges but the most talked about aspect of the store was the customer service and how different and above they are to anywhere else.
We had to check measurements and colours and when we returned to instore this time with kids in tow, Sandra was just as amazing to deal with.

Jamie and Sandra from Dandenong store you are professional, friendly, honest, knowledgeable and adaptable and the service you offer is like no other. We will recommend everyone we know to you, Thankyou so much for all your help.

Purchased in November 2020 at Plush Furniture for $7,000.00.

Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recent sofa purchase

Purchased in November 2020 at Plush Furniture VIC, Preston for $4,915.00.

Ian Wilson
Ian WilsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Two happy Plush customers in Ballarat

Looks fantastic in our lounge. Professional, knowledgeable & friendly support from our sales consultant in Ballarat, Amy. Special thanks to Johnathan & Simon for their professionalism care & friendly namer when unloading & installing furniture in our home. Cheers Janice & Ian

Purchased in April 2020 at Plush Furniture VIC, Ballarat.

Pat and harry
Pat and harryNorth Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your money

So happy we got this lounge half price I would of not been happy if I had paid the nearly $8000 it was supposed to be . After sale customer service is non existent

Purchased in August 2018 at Plush Furniture.

Pat and harry
Pat and harryNorth Queensland, QLD

Not Happy

worst lounge we ever bought , the customer service is atrocious. You have to wait 48 hours to speak to a manager that never gets back to you. We would never ever recommend anyone to buy a lounge from Plush.

Purchased in August 2018.

Suzi
SuziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again

Product delivered not the same quality as the one in the shop. Our sofa was missing wooden legs, had a sloping seat and frame collapsed in 2months. Bad after-sale customer service. Never again will I buy Plush.

MerlinsEgo
MerlinsEgoSydney

Beautiful to look at .. and envelops my body .. love this sofa

Purchased this sofa 10 months ago to replace another sofa we had for 30 years !
Used every day and have found the sofa to be well constructed and quite luxurious feel.. we purchased it in the upgraded leather, given the fact we dont change our sofa often ! This was well worth the extra cost for long term peace of mind.

The ONLY criticism i would have is the lack of effective lower back support when sitting for a few hours .. remedied by a pillow but maybe a consideration for others. Make sure you try it out in the showroom and be conscious of the level of support you feel in this critical area of comfort.

Recommended as a good purchase !

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Tiger
TigerMcgraths hill

Love it very comfortable

Ordered Carlton king settee and Carlton 2 seater settee very happy with the service and delivery guys were excellent very professional and friendly put sofa together and maneuvered the pieces up the tight flight of stairs.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

fantastic service

I would like to acknowledge Raj, who delivered my sofa to Banool Road Surrey Hills Friday 8th September
they rang me before they came and were on time, very professional and pleasant, made sure it was put into the position I wanted in my sunroom, and the couch is so comfortable, I love it

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Gordon Jones
Gordon Jones

warranty service on 12 July

i just had a warranty service call from Corey to replace an electric motor in my recliner. turned up on time fixed the problem very quickly no fuss and very professional,very happy ,Gordon Jones

Avril Lockie
Avril Lockie

Service call.

We had a small problem with our recliner which after phoning Plush Preston was directed to call Customer service. Within 24 hrs we had a call from Corey re an appointment and he was here the next day at the time specified. He was able to fix the problem in a very short time and in a very professional manner.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Date PurchasedAug 2016
jeff
jeffGold Coast

great service from Plush salesman Florent

my wife & I after numerous evaluations of leather sofas from Qld suppliers, settled on Plush as the best value for quality product available.

The choice of which range of sofas, configuration & construction, & leather colour & quality was extensive. We were guided through our evaluation by Florent. He was extremely helpful, without being pushy, after 6 visits to followup we finally decided on the Charlton range as best suited to our needs.
It would be fair to say without the assistance of Florent,we could have decided it was all to hard & remained with our current furniture.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ani
Aniasked

Can anyone comment on the need for paying extra for leather protection? My quote includes an extra $350 for protection. Shouldn't the leather be good enough to stand up to regular wear and tear without this extra? Any input appreciated.

Gregory Jonathan R.
Gregory Jonathan R.asked

What is your cheapest price range for this product? I f it’s for the right price, I will need two of these as well as the delivery included in the cost.Can you please help me with this question? I also need to know if you are still doing business while the Coroner virus scare is happening in the community at the moment?

Tracey_Basked

Hello there, i read your reviews about the Carlton couch. We are looking to purchase them but after visiting 3 stores, the first two being really happy with. we found the couch in the 3rd store to be sinking on the side close to the arms. The shop said that it just was not put together right, but now we have concerns about the seats sinking! Just wondering how you are finding yours?

Ken & Colleen B
Ken & Colleen B

Hi Tracey. I find the seat not sinking however if i sit to close to the arm you feel like you are leaning towards the arm rest. Once i sit in the middle of the seat not a problem. Therefore i sit in the middle. I mainly sit in the single chair. Hope this helps. After care service will come to your place if anything needs fixing. Cheers

HelMar

Yes, Tracey, I agree with Ken and Colleen. All Plush people we have spoken with (and I think the care booklets mention this, too) counsel sitting in the middle of the cushion and letting it mould itself over time. They say to avoid sitting to the side because this will encourage the seat to mould inappropriately. We are finding that this is quite OK (lovely and roomy, gently softening to shape, can reach buttons) and have found, additionally, that a suitable cushion alongside the arm of the King sofa makes for quite a comfortable two-tiered armrest. All personal preference, of course. We are happy for the seats to take on our particular contours in good time and eventually become our special places.

Tracey_B

Thanks for the fast replies