Plush Snuggle Swivel

Plush Snuggle Swivel

See the Best Armchairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Plush? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Hampton
HamptonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best!

I have wanted a genuine Plush Snuggle Sofa for such a long time. The staff made the process so easy, from helping me with measurements and fabric selections. I love that it was made especially for me and I could pick what ever colour I wanted, not just bulk factory with only 1 or 2 colour options!
Plus it doesn’t have an unsightly sewn seem right up the centre of the seat like others I have seen!
The quality you can see is very high and the 10 year warranty is just a bonus. Highly recommend and so comfortable, just remember you get what you pay for and you won’t regret this chair! I love it and will only purchase my sofas at Plush from now on.

Purchased in March 2021 at Plush Furniture SA, Gepps Cross.

Helen from Ivanhoe
Helen from IvanhoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Swivel Chair - What a wonderful service experience

Just received my plush swivel... loving it. Service in store was great, but delivery service was exceptional. I was notified the day before the approx time of arrival, and it was delivered on time! Enzo & Claudio were so friendly and accommodating. I have 2 flights of stairs, they carried it up, unpacked and set it up for me. Took away all the packaging too.... all with lovely morning smiles! Exceptional service!

Purchased in July 2021 at Plush Furniture for $1,500.00.

Terrence
Terrence

Beautiful and comfortable

Purchased the snuggle from Plush Nunawading in Jan 2021, delivered in May 2021. Long time to wait but well worth the wait. Delivery service was fantastic by Enzo and Claudio who were friendly, efficient and professional.

Purchased in January 2021 at Plush Furniture.

Beautifully comfortable and excellent delivery service

I purchased the snuggle-swivel with accompanying ottoman. It took 8-weeks, but well worth the wait!
The delivery service (Enzo/Claudio) was awesome. They carried everything upstairs then installed quickly and efficiently. Very professional.

Purchased in December 2020 at Plush Furniture.

Mary. K
Mary. KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great chair and service and even better delivery service.

I purchased the snuggle swivel and received the product just before Christmas.
The delivery service by Enzo and Claudio was exceptional. Very professional and friendly. Thank you and great job guys

Purchased in October 2020 at Plush Furniture.

Enzo’s Delivery Service

Enzo delivered my snuggle swivel chair in a timely fashion. Enzo brought it into the house and placed it exactly where I wanted it. Excellent and efficient service. Thank you, Enzo.

Purchased in September 2020.

Love it

I dealt with Tanya from plush preston homemaker and she was beyond helpful. We ended up ordering two and they were beautiful. Such beautiful quality and professional service ive not seen anywhere else
Thank you so much Tanya!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Plush Furniture for $3,211.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Sandra - Bracken Ridge
Sandra - Bracken RidgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top purchase

Bought new lounge suite & snuggle from Meryl at Plush Aspley. Great service from staff, kept in the loop right through too delivery. Big shout out to Aaron & Siah, delivered and set up, fast and efficient, all rubbish removed

Purchased in October 2020 at Plush Furniture QLD, Aspley.

Absolutely love it

Love my new snuggle chair from plush. The delivery time details were on point and it was excellent and they even unpacked the item and set it up in the right spot. Very happy with the service

Purchased in June 2020 at Plush Furniture.

Kim D.
Kim D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of my best investments, love my snuggle chairs

Delivered, unpacked and put in their place by Jonathan and Simon who were very professional and better yet took all the packaging with them. Communication leading up to the delivery was fantastic too. Thanks Plush I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2020 at Plush Furniture VIC, Knox for $3,733.00.

new lounge

Bought a new lounge from Plush at Prospect on the weekend just gone, service was first class, very helpful, couldn't be happier... The delivery guys were first class also, very helpful, moved our old lounge for us which was very helpful, would recommend Plush to anyone thinking of buying a new lounge....

Purchased in August 2020 at Plush Furniture NSW, Prospect for $4,666.00.

Other Armchairs

My petite snuggle swivel and ottoman arrived today - YAY!

Joe and Terry delivered my chair and ottoman today - they were prompt and friendly and had everything done in less than five minutes and I love it. Thanks. Fits perfectly into the space and is very comfortable - glad I went with the petite version - the full size would have overwhelmed the room.

Purchased in June 2020.

Love love love it

Organised delivery communication.
Aaron & Dan effortlessly delivered & assembled our new swivel sofa with smiles on their faces & efficient ease. Such professionalism.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend both product, which we have already extensively utilised, & delivery team.

Purchased in May 2020 at Plush Furniture.

Brian
BrianIllawarra, NSW

Great delivery people!

Had a call the day before & was advised by Victor that delivery would be between 7.30 AM & 10.30 AM the next day. Victor arrived around 8 AM & swivel chair was carried upstairs, unwrapped & inspected. All wrapping was then taken away by Victor. A great experience was provided by the delivery team,

Purchased in July 2019 at Plush Furniture NSW, Warrawong.

Perfect addition to our home

Need to give a big shout out to Dhillon and co who delivered our snuggle chair and carried it upstairs with ease and care .. not a mark on the walls and took the packaging away ... so very happy!!
Anna