Power Force (Aldi) Toilet Gel Disc

Power Force (Aldi) Toilet Gel Disc

Amazing!

Very happy with this product. I found the gel disc lasted longer than stated on the pack and the marine one has a really fresh, clean smell that I found very pleasant. I will definitely continue buying as I found the quality just as good as more expensive brands I have used in the past.

Cjki

CjkiMelbourne

Best product , lives up to the claim

Great product, lasted way longer than stated on packaging. Not sure how the other reviewer used the entire contents on one toilet within a week. I generally found one application a week was sufficient.

Joan E

Joan ESydney NSW

Doesn't live up to claim on packaging.

I thought I would give Aldi's toilet bowl cleaner a try as I had previously been using Toilet Duck and Ambi Pur in bowl cleaners. The price difference was quite substantial, however the Aldi product was not economical at all. The packaging states "Freshens for over 300 flushes (per refill). This was based on 12 flushes per day. Only two people reside in our home and we have three toilets. Only one toilet had the Aldi product in it. The content of the refills ran out within a week. This happened with all three refills in the pack. It would appear that the cage punches too big a hole in the cartridge allowing the contents to run out too quickly. I have one back to my original products.

Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners

Find out how Power Force (Aldi) Toilet Gel Disc compares to other Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners