Power Plate my7

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review
    mark382284

mark382284ADELAIDE

This is the latest version of these machines and I believe nothing else comes close!

You get what you pay for... sure there are many cheap machines on the market but what do they do? Most of them are at least useless and at worst dangerous! There is a lot of supposed market research out there but much of it is misleading or tainted because it is not independent and often not factual either.
    For the home market or light professional use. My advice is to try out the machines yourself and don't buy from a (sales) person who does not own or use the machines themselves. I tried out so many machines on the market and when I found the Power Plate I realised this was the best available and I know I am worth the best.. so recommend you give one a try today!
    Nicely finished, easy to use, gets results, great aftersales care!

LizT
    LizT

Just wondering if you could tell me where you bought your machine from. Thx.

Kavi P.

Kavi P.asked

power plate circumference? how much weight doe it holds?

Dan F.

The real question is at what weight does it lose its effectiveness. The last independents tests showed it was much lower than any overweight person would want to see. .

Joshua

Joshuaasked

How much are they

Dan F.

$1800 in China. Right from the factory. I have no idea how much they charge the consumer.

CategoryVibration Machines