3Power Plate my7

Power Plate my7

1 review · Statistics

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Power Plate? Claim your listing.
See the Best Vibration Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1 review
mark382284
mark382284ADELAIDE2 posts

This is the latest version of these machines and I believe nothing else comes close!

You get what you pay for... sure there are many cheap machines on the market but what do they do? Most of them are at least useless and at worst dangerous! There is a lot of supposed market research out there but much of it is misleading or tainted because it is not independent and often not factual either.

For the home market or light professional use. My advice is to try out the machines yourself and don't buy from a (sales) person who does not own or use the machines themselves. I tried out so many machines on the market and when I found the Power Plate I realised this was the best available and I know I am worth the best.. so recommend you give one a try today!
Nicely finished, easy to use, gets results, great aftersales care!
 Show reply

Shiv M.
Shiv M.

How much does the plates lower bmi and how long does it take to see the bmi going down many thanks.

Kavi P.
Kavi P.

power plate circumference? how much weight doe it holds?

Dan F.

The real question is at what weight does it lose its effectiveness. The last independents tests showed it was much lower than any overweight person would want to see. .

Joshua
Joshua

How much are they

Dan F.

$1800 in China. Right from the factory. I have no idea how much they charge the consumer.

CategoryVibration Machines
Price (RRP) $11,995
Max User Weight 158 kg
Dimensions 1500 x 840 x 990 mm
Weight134 kg
Colour / FinishGraphite

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Power Plate? Claim your listing.
Hypervibe G10 Mini