Vanish Preen Original Trigger Pre Wash Aid

Vanish Preen Original Trigger Pre Wash Aid

1.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Smell
Jean

JeanCanberra 2600, ACT

the new bottle spray design is awful and the waste of product with foam going everywhere

why mess around with a perfectly good product? I absolutely hate the change to the new trigger and foam spray. You cant get a small spot on a piece of clothing with the foam spray it goes everywhere. And you can no longer change the trigger I have done this twice and both times the trigger falls off the 2nd bottle it doesn't seal properly I have ended up with preen all over my laundry floor twice. I will no longer by this product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Ruined new shirt

I sprayed vanish preen oxy action on my multi coloured top and now where the white should be has left a large yellow stain, so will have to throw it out, unless there are any ideas how to fix it.

FM1

FM1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Once upon a time I could depend on Preen to remove at least 90% of all stains I sprayed . Regrettably the new formula hasn't removed a single stain completely and is now an utter waste of time and money. The long search for a new product must now commence.
Nothing
It no longer works

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Vanish Preen Original Trigger Pre Wash Aid compares to other Laundry Detergents

kade1234

kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

We have a whole heap of laundry products in our cupboard at home here. I have tried various detergents to remove different stains and found that Preen spray wasn't very strong at all. Actually I would classify it as weak.

Preen spray will remove fresh stains, anything ingrained though I found that it could not remove as where other products could.

My overall view point is that Preen Spray is not needed in your laundry as other products will actually remove stains and still be gentle on your clothes.
A gentle formula with a brand name that you can trust.
Not very strong at removing stains.