Vanish Preen Original Trigger Pre Wash Aid

Vanish Preen Original Trigger Pre Wash Aid

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ruined new shirt

I sprayed vanish preen oxy action on my multi coloured top and now where the white should be has left a large yellow stain, so will have to throw it out, unless there are any ideas how to fix it.

FM1

FM1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Once upon a time I could depend on Preen to remove at least 90% of all stains I sprayed . Regrettably the new formula hasn't removed a single stain completely and is now an utter waste of time and money. The long search for a new product must now commence.
Nothing
It no longer works

kade1234

kade1234VIC, 3015

Terrible

We have a whole heap of laundry products in our cupboard at home here. I have tried various detergents to remove different stains and found that Preen spray wasn't very strong at all. Actually I would classify it as weak.

Preen spray will remove fresh stains, anything ingrained though I found that it could not remove as where other products could.

My overall view point is that Preen Spray is not needed in your laundry as other products will actually remove stains and still be gentle on your clothes.
A gentle formula with a brand name that you can trust.
Not very strong at removing stains.