Prince (Aldi) Calibre 6 Razor Blade System

Prince (Aldi) Calibre 6 Razor Blade System

3.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)

Prince Calibre

Best shaver ever and I don't understand some of the negative comments - great shave and long lasting so I highly recommend. I hope Aldi have still got this product or something very similar

Purchased in March 2019.

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a good shaver; cut is only OK - blades dull very quickly

I purchased these after reading a couple of good reviews on Product Review.

I would dispute those good reviews having found the blades only last a couple of shaves with accuracy, and even this varies from refill to refill?

I was originally using a similar system from Woolworths called Edge and was truly satisfied with them - but could not find them on shelves for a while; - they ARE back now and I'll go back too!

Pleased to see that Aldi's Prince system seems to be discontinued, I certainly would NOT buy them again! I guess there's a good reason for Aldi dropping or substituting them?

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$8.00.

John S.

John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

razor performance

I would not use buy or recommend this product absolute crap don't waste your money,you only get 1/2 a shave from each blade.so if you want two throw away your money go ahead.not worth one star

Purchased in December 2019 at Maribinong.

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Prince (Aldi) Calibre 6 Razor Blade System compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

12 months shaving off one blade..Still going. started using 22/12/2018

I first used the blade on 22/12/2018 and still using the same blade today 26/12/2019 over 12 months later.
Blade still smooth and no knicks. Still have 3 new ones in the pack.

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI.

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blown away

Have used Mach3 all my life
No more both head and face fully shaved blade is smooth to use I’m in shock how good honestly
Need to get to Aldi to buy cartridges

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$7.99.

Andre MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Blades ever used.

Much better than Wilkinson! I have tried all the major brands. Aldi's shave closer, smoother and the cartridges last longer than all of the more expensive competitors. Thank you Aldi!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$7.90.

annoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just another shaver

I have had better single blade disposable razors.
Often have to shave twice to get a good shave even with only one day's growth and even then I can still feel stubble.
Cartridge comes away from handle very easily when cleaning.

CHRIS HUNT

CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product

Excellent shaving system. Without doubt the most efficient and long lasting I ever had. Its hard to believe how many full shaves you can achieve before the blades start to loose their edge

Dark Mark

Dark Mark

Best razor i have tried.

I've been shaving my head for 30 years and I have tried all the major brands. Aldi's shave closer, smoother and the cartridges last longer than all of the more expensive competitors.

Over 300 shaves with out changing blade head

I purchased this shaver over 2 years ago and have shaved over 300 times without needing to change the blades. They have remained sharp. These are amazing and They are half the price of Gillette blades.

LYNDA

LYNDAWONGA BEACH

Prince Calibre 6 Blades

Sorry they are no longer available best blades I have ever used. I have was given them 2 years ago they are constantly sharp. Is there anywhere at Aldi I can purchase them or something similar.

Dagore

DagoreHMelbourne

Could be better- Need to improve

Hello,
I am regular user of this shaving unit.Sharpness of blades is excellent.....but NEED TO IMPROVE THE GRIP BETWEEN THE CARTRIDGE AND THE HANDLE. It is terrible.
During my shave , I drop this cartridge few times from the handle. Specially in winter while we use hot water to dip this cartridge to clean the devise. Grip between cartridge and the handle which holds the cartridge is poor and needs to be improved.
Being a admirer of this product, I felt that I must write this on review.
Please give attention to my request and put New print on your product....."BETTER AND STRONGER GRIP"
Cheers
AD
Mob-0402831326

The new blades are no good.

I have used the Prince 6 blade system for several years. Recently I have been cutting myself and or removing levels of skin leaving the face stinging in areas. I compared the old blades to the new blades, visually, except for the colours (old silver, new black) there does not appear to be any difference. However the quality of the new batch is inferior and dangerous, I won't be using them in the future.
Chris

Drifter

DrifterSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best of shaves.

I've been shaving for 53 years & for most of that time spent using a more expensive but similar quality blade. I was really pleased to find the Calibre 6 does the same job for third of the price.

Evreyone's Shadow

Evreyone's ShadowAdelaide

The best multiblade cartridge

Wombat3

Wombat3Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best razor I've ever used

There's not much to say. I don't need shaving lather. Just soap on my neck (I have a beard) and a few easy strokes of the razor shaves smooth. I think it's the 6 blades. I've tried 2 blades and 3 blades but 6 is my best experience.

Markasked

Bought the Calibre 6 "motion sphere" shaver and blades used it for the first time and felt like it wanted to "rip my skin off my face" has anyone experienced this? Cannot use if future will have to throw in the bin as I did not keep the receipt.
Oatley Park

Steve-gee

Hi Mark, I too found they dragged on my face. I'd advise try another blade from the pack, and if possible use the lot up - then switch to the Woolworths Edge brand (not too bad) or try the Coles brand, which I have not yet tried?

Mark

Hi Steve, thank you for your reply I will try another blade, have been using Bic Flex 3 cahal and cheese absolute heaven compared to the Calibre.
Cheers

dave mac

dave macasked

does aldi still supply calibre 6 replacement blades

Yes they do

Andre Masked

How Many times can I use the Calibre Blade?

annoyed

I have given up using my Prince razor because I could never get a good shave. So my answer is none. You might have a softer beard and it might last a while.