Prince (Aldi) Maximum 2

Prince (Aldi) Maximum 2

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A GREAT SHAVER

Over my many years I have tried all types and most brands of Razors. From the electric where you tend to rub your whiskers off, rather than cut them, to the multi swivel, follow the contour of your face, expensive razor. And so having given up on both of these expensive and often painful ways of being clean shaven I had over the last few years been quite happy with the cheap Gillette Blue 2 blade razors from Woolies. Shopping at Aldi the other week and remembering at the last minute that I was out of Razors I grabbed their Prince Maximum 2 Twin Blade Razors.
At about a third of the price I was paying at Woolies I was not expecting much, but at the first pass over my face it was like I had left the protective cover on!! This was the smoothest shave I can ever remember having. On telling a friend of their excellence I ended up giving him one to counter his doubtful ways. Unfortunately my wife has also discovered their merits and still insists on using mine, rather than her own, but that's another story.