Panasonic ES-LF51-S841 / ES-LF71-K841

ES-LF51-S841, ES-LF71-K841 (See All)
Listing monitored by Panasonic

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (0) · No (2)
  • Shave Closeness
  • Battery Life
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave

DavidSydney, NSW

First time with foil shaver ... early days but happy so far.

I have used a philips 3 head rotary for around 30 years. I needed a new shaver and spent hours reading reviews which didn’t help. The Braun and Philiashaves are ridiculously expensive and had both good and bad reviews. I saw the Panasonic which I hadn’t considered but at a very reasonable discounted price. Had it about 2 weeks now and very happy so far. Comparing the price is excellent value for money.

Purchased in at Shaver Shop.

Hi David
thank you for the fabulous 5 star review, we are so pleased to have you as a Panasonic shaver customer.

tddhVictoria

Very Good Electric Shaver

Bought the Panasonic ES-LF51-S841 to replace the Braun Shaver. Use it everyday, shaves close, easy to use and clean. Very happy with this shaver, strongly recommended. Bought it from Shaver Shop with good discount.

Purchased in for $199.95.

Panasonic Australia C.PanasonicSend a private message

Hi Tddh. Thanks for taking the time to provide your review and how happy you are with the shaver. Great to hear the Shaver Shop also looked after you.

Greg
GregSydney

Best Electric Shave Ever.

Except for one year where I briefly tried a German brand shaver (gave no end of trouble with foils needing to be replaced often, and then failed completely just out of warranty), I have used upper market level Dutch rotary shavers which were quite good - lasting on average 5 or 6 years. After hearing good things about the Panasonic shavers I bought one. I simply cannot remember the last time any product has exceeded my expections as much as the Panasonic ES-LF51-S841. Shaves as close as a blade, easy to clean, fast to charge, powers through my thick beard in next to no time... Could not be happier. Highly recommended. (Bought mine when it was on a half price sale which made it great value too).

REGS12
REGS12Marengo

Great Shave

After shaving with upper end rotary shavers for 16 years, changed to this well priced 4 blade Panasonic.
I am so pleased I made the change because this is the quickest and closest shave I've had since discarding the razor. Shaving takes half the time for a closer shave, even under the nose. Actually, the result equals the old blade.
Now we will see how long it lasts! Reviews tell me it should last ok.

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Panasonic ES-LF51-S841 / ES-LF71-K841 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers