Pringles

Pringles

Cassandra

CassandraIllawarra, NSW

Salted Egg Pringles are the worst thing I have ever tasted

Purchased in January 2021 for A$3.95.

Super bad

Satay chicken worst chips I've ever had and I liked the lamington flavor chips, weird chemical flavor, chips them self are yuck and have a cardboard sort of texture to them

GeeeeeMan

GeeeeeManCentral West, NSW

Just noticed a bad change in Cheddar Cheese Pringle’s

I noticed a hard crunch change and the flavor is not as good as before in the Cheddar Cheese flavor, literally with in a few months they changed, I won’t buy Pringles anymore

Purchased in December 2020 for A$1.50.

narelle.dawsonhumphreys

narelle.dawsonhumphreysWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sour Cream? and ONION Pringles

Zero Stars. I want the old Pringles, the ones that were soft and large and had a lovely sour cream and light onion flavour. The ones you make now are SMALLER, HARDER, and have a very bitter strong onion salt flavour and are very unpalatable...YUCK. I have made the decision to NEVER buy these awful things again until they go back to the way they used to be when they first came out in the '90s. Yes, you can stop once you pop.... now. So stupid. PS. I'm in Australia.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$2.50.

Ann S.

Ann S.Queensland

Chicken Satay Pringles

Firstly I agree with everyone else, the new small size is disgusting & the new Chicken Satay taste HORRIBLE. Not chicken and not satay. Will never buy this ripoff product again.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$1.99.

Denise

DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn’t know they made mini Pringles!!!

I haven’t bought Pringles in ages, bought 2 Sour Cream & Onion tubes, opened it and I could not believe how tiny they are now.
What happened to the standard size they used to be?
Really for the price we are paying it’s a joke, unfortunately won’t be buying them again.

Purchased in December 2020 at Gawler.

Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

MICROchips

They are packaged large, but look inside and they are MICRO.. SCAM?? i think its bad business.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.50.

Taste of cardboard

They must have changed the recipe. Virtually no salt and tasteless. Not like they used to be.

Purchased in November 2020.

Can I give zero stars? They used to be crispy and now they’re full or air and tasteless. Change back or goodbye forever

Quality over quantity. If you don’t change back to how they used to be I won’t ever buy again... just garbage chips these days ... I’ll buy potatoes before I buy your can full of puffed air.
They might as well all be ridges cuz I’ll buy real chips or NOT PRINGLES

Purchased in November 2020 for A$4.00.

Find out how Pringles compares to other Chips

Never again until it's back to original size.

Very disappointed. I can't fit my hand in the can and have to tip them out and they lose their place in the stack. I want the old ones back or never buying again. NZ (ex) customer

Purchased in October 2020 at Pak n save for A$3.00.

Pip

PipSydney, NSW

Change Them Back Right Now

No flavour
Too thick
Way smaller
Ruined my favourite snack

Purchased in October 2020 at IGA.

BBQ Pringle???

I thought I bought regular Pringles in the BBQ. can????The newer usually means better!!! I used to eat a can a day. I've gone to maybe one a month. What went wrong!!?? If it was a money thing I'll gladly pay a few cents more a can to get it right. I think this is the worst change of any changes in the snack world.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1.50.

Dom01

Dom01WELLINGTON

As mentioned by others ...now taste like salty cardboard

Hadn't brought a pack in a while, total disappointment. Taste nothing like original texture and flavour. I imagine is an effort to save on production costs ...bad move Pringles!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$2.50.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dropped in size...again

They keep getting smaller! The only way to get good Pringles now (like the originals) is to buy generic branded ones which are normal-sized and much tastier like they were years ago. Sorry Pringles, but you'll have to do a lot better to win your customer base back.

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Pringle you screwed up!

I’m in America and they taste like crap. Pringle’s, is something is not broke, leave it alone! Now Pringle’s taste like cardboard and I AM DONE! Not buying anymore!!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1.75.

Colleen Faed

Colleen FaedPeel, WA

So disappointed

Just not like I remember them. Used to love the taste but now missing something And seem to be thicker And rather like crispy card board.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$2.50.

Barsha P.

Barsha P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too salty

Pringle’s has always been my go to snacks.. (NOT ANYMORE)

I bought one in August 2020 at Coles and I couldn’t take more than a bite.
It tasted nothing but salty. Thick and yuck.

I’m moving on from Pringle’s, and I have asked the people I know not to try it unless they want to be utterly disappointed as I am.

FIX IT!R

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$4.00.

Cong

Cong

Too Salty

Pringles is my go to chips here and there. I got Chicken salt and Chicken souvlaki to try out since I normally get original. Sweet jesus bananas, they are super salty. Inedible. No flavours can be taste other than salt. Won't buy again. They need to fix this, otherwise its just a matter of time until the end of Pringles.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bonnyrigg woolworth for A$2.50.

zurizuri

zurizuri

Small salty imported chips - NEVER AGAIN!!!

Pringles used to be amazing. Now they are small, too salty and not the same texture. AWFUL. And the Pringles sold in Australia are all now made in Malaysia!! WHYYYYYY???? They changed the recipe COMPLETELY and they look lost in the container they have shrunk so much in size. Would give 0/5 if I could. Absolute waste of money. Never again. Wouldn’t even buy them for 20 cents! Think salty cardboard...

Purchased in July 2020 for A$4.00.

FredM

FredMSydney, NSW

A disaster

Haven't had Pringle's in a while. Used to love then. Now they are smaller, salty and trickier. Won't buy again.

Purchased in July 2020.