Pringles

Pringles

1.6

Saxon Poser

Saxon PoserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought for first time in years. Still suck.

So I bought these today to see if they had improved since manufacturing was moved to Malaysia. Wow I regret it. They still taste like dollar store knock off's, ironically the dollar store knock off's taste better and are bigger. If you want something that tastes decent look at 'The Good Crisp Company'. Better value for money than pringles which taste like garbage now and are still at a hefty price.
I yearn for the Pringles that Americans can still buy.

dahemmi

dahemmiSouth East Queensland, QLD

woooow, they taste so bad now

why is there no flavour other than a hint of something burnt, I don't really care about the size change personally- I'd still eat them if they tasted how they used to but now they're actually vile

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles Online for A$2.50.

nickgorrell

nickgorrellQLD, 4217

I am stunned at how small these have gone

Bought, opened, horrified at the rip off, done never ever buying Pringle’s again - too many better alternatives

Purchased in April 2020.

Nine L.

Nine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These aren't pringles any more

Since Pringles changed to being manufactured in Malaysia, they just aren't worth eating any more. These days they're like a cheap ripoff that you'd find in a discount store. Strangely enough the home brands you find in supermarkets these days generally surpass genuine Pringles in size, flavour and value for money. One of my favourite snacks is now something I'd never buy again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

mcmonteTasmania, 7248

Sweet and Spicy BBQ

Top of can has a black sash with "Limited Edition Food Truck". Product of Malaysia.
Well, a full-size (134g) can for a buck? I had to try them. The Festive Season, after all!
Aside from being a bit salty, they're otherwise as advertised. Some mild heat and smoky flavour carried by the familiar, texture-less double-curve. Missus also likes them.
I'm betting they'll go well with drinks. Roll on, NYE!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1.00.

mcmonte

Yep. Nice accompaniment with an APA.
Happy New Year!

Georgia

Georgia

These pringles are amazing. Couldn't live without.

These pringles are amazing. Couldn't live without. They have great range of flavour with a good amount in each can. They are easy to locate and find in woolworths. I got them half price which was a bonus.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

What has happened to Pringles

I bought sour cream and onion Pringles as I haven't had them for ages and I used to love them. Well they were absolutely disgusting! They seemed powdery and stale. The flavour was awful and they seemed thicker than they used to be . So disappointed , would never buy them again.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1.25.

Yeet

YeetNew South Wales

Yikes

Listen, Im a honey mustard Pringles type of girl, but when I saw new! Pringles ~wavy~ applewood smoked cheddar at my local grocery store, I thought hey, lets be spontaneous. However, after one bite of this atrocious chip I wondered how something so strangely unnatural could technically be qualified as food at all. I cannot imagine some Pringles lab taste-tester person would be willing to approve this (snack?) highly enough to be released to a gas station in Alabama, let alone to an entire nation. Shame on this flavor-Id rather suffer from sour cream & onion breath for a whole week than purchase this flavor again. That being said, I will probably eat the remainder of this stack while drunk at some point.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$1.50.

Sharon C.

Sharon C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impossible to open without scissors

The packaging is impossible to tear Pringles Multipacks by hand for an Adult let alone a Child, when you find a way in with a knife, there are 10 chips

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Steve H

Steve HSydney, NSW

Sour Cream Pringles cause Ulcers

I used to like Pringle original,
I brought a box of Sour Cream Onion from Costco, 6 bottles last week, (only sour cream onion availble in Costco) The sour cream onion is very very salty.
I decide to share it with 3 of my friends, after that, all of them have month ulcers.
This sour cream product should be banned because it make people sick.

Purchased in September 2019.

Don't buy!!!

Please note: The Pringles can is now only 3/4 full when you open it! They are not stacking the chips in the entire canister. They are charging the same price--but you get less product. What a rip-off! I will not be buying these anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 at stop and shop for A$1.99.

Jon

JonNarromine

Canned scam

So I bought a can of pringles today, its been a while and boy do I regret it.

They have shrunk the chips themself but kept them in the same size can, not only that but they taste nowhere near as good as they used to.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

No, you're not the only one.

As of recently these chips have complete changed taste, texture, and everything else that used to be good about them.

DO NOT BUY THESE ANYMORE, it wasn't just a one off thing. This is how Pringles taste now, I don't know what happened to them, but clearly they changed something because they are 100% unedible now- writing this review after I just threw out an entire can of them.

Horrible, I have literally never reviewed anything before, let alone food, but after the consistency of how absolutely unedible these have been lately I literally put aside my highschool work to write this.

Purchased in June 2019 at 711 for A$2.25.

Lack of flavor

I used to love the pizza flavor but just bought them and all the flavor is gone! The crunch is hard and thick and it taste like a stale potato chip. Ugh sucks i used to love Pringle’s. Never buying again.

Purchased in April 2019.

Wavy Pringle’s

Bought 2 flavors of the new Pringle’s cheddar and bbq. The cheddar taste like cardboard and were all broken. I don’t mean a couple chips, I mean most of the can were broke.the bbq flavor was hot not really bbq, kinda blah....

Purchased in April 2019 for A$2.99.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

I expect chips, not....

CRUMBS!!!

4 weeks in a row of shopping and have included my favourite snack tubes of Pringles, usually 3 tubes on each occasion.
I can accept a few broken chips in the container, but when there is over HALF of the product broken, just isn’t right!!
9016 0338 4 1404
8327 0338 4 0456
9014 0338 4 2344...purchased 02/04/2019 with all 3 containers nothing but broken chips.!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$2.50.

Luka P.

Luka P.Sydney, NSW

The diameter of a Pringles can is way too small.

Alex

Alex

Terrible change

The new pringles leave a bad aftertaste and don't seem worth the unhealthiness of the product at all.

If I'm eating something unhealthy I want it to be tasty, not 'bearable'.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2.00.

I thought it was me

Chedder pringles taste as if it has bug spray on them. I made myself throw up because I thought maybe they were tempered with. I purchased them and they were sealed. Im slightly scared now.

Carboard flavored disaster

I've never taken the time to write an online review but was so utterly dissipated with the new recipe and crappy texture I had to let you guys know. I will not be buying pringles again, they use to be my favorite chip too. Way to drop the ball guys!