2Private Internet Access

1.8

21% · 415 · 79%

Rates and Fees
3.0
Brand Manager for Private Internet Access? Claim your listing.

Schuberj
SchuberjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Wafi-ur R.
Wafi-ur R.

Rubbish VPN

If I'm allowed to give a negative star, I'd do it for sure. I have been using this since late August 2023. Just after 1 month and a few days, it gets blocked from geo-locked streaming sites. Tried several times with customer service, and they said as per policy assurance for streaming sites. Not only that, they did not cancel my subscription and refund. I am not recommending this at all.
Julian
JulianSydney, NSW3 posts

Joestar
JoestarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Barry
Barry

Absolutely crap

Captcha all time, no help. Thank God for PayPal. Gone back with surfshark.
Graham
Graham7 posts

Google CAPTCHA! Every time...:(

Although the PIA service itself is fine - easy to set up and reliable (when running on a router), now every time I do a new search on google I get a CAPTCHA that I must complete.

This is highly annoying.

The best that PIA could come up with to solve was use another search engine.

I never had this issue with other VPN services I've had in the past.

My recommendation to PIA is that they need to somehow find the bad actors that are using their service for spamming or other nefarious activities and boot them off.

Will not be renewing for this reason.

Rates and Fees
baudhead
baudhead

leafy
leafySouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts

Horrible product and customer service

As per the previous reviewer, they have very dubious customer service practices. Steer clear.
peter w
peter w10 posts

horrible

scamming, using your card, terrible service that denies everything

HORRIBLE , AVOID

Di O.
Di O.2 posts

Stay clear

I have been using PIA for 10 years on a perpetual license.
2 years ago they tried to make all the perpetual license accounts sign up again and pay yearly. I declined and stayed with my original account
Earlier this month, they charged me for a yearly renewal, no renewal email before hand.
Support seems to be AI as it couldn't answer any of the questions I had asked in my support docket and then promptly refunded my money and closed my account.
I could not use my account activation date as proof as they changed it 2 years ago to 2021 when they charged perpetual license accounts, and I dont have the original receipt from 10 years ago.

Dodgy as heck there are better VPNs out there and im glad I am no longer with PIA

paul
paul

made me loose $150

tried paying for it using gift card, something the website specifically says you can do, now the card doesn't work for any transactions, thanks a lot pia
Leanne C.
Leanne C.South East Queensland, QLD
sam
samSydney, NSW

bad for gaming

if your gaming don't even bother and waste your money got get a better vpn coz you'll regret it
Chetan R.
Chetan R.4 posts

App doesn’t work

The app doesn’t work. I have tried on different platforms iOS, android , Mac and windows and it just don’t login. Raised with helpdesk and they are not able to resolve it.
John
JohnPerth, WA

Private Internet Access

Why is everybody giving a bad review of Private Internet Access I have been with them for 6 years
No problem at all 5 STARS from me. Go for it.