2Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula

Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula

2Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula

75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Pro Plan? Claim your listing.

Nina
NinaSydney, NSW14 posts

Bag was moulded

I fed my French bulldog pro plan sensitive for a while. When I had a bag that had a lot of mould in the bottom I took it back from where I purchased it. My dog is still sick after seeing a vet and taking antibiotics. The product itself was a mistake which I understand but what I don’t understand is lack of compassion Nestle have for their customers . If you ever have a problem with the food they will not take any responsibility or treat it like your dogs/ animals life is important. Be careful when purchasing these products Show details
Glenn
GlennPerth, WA23 posts

staffy shar pai too!

Bella is also a staffy shar pai cross who has been eating Pro plan for ten years. Its fabulous and the only alternative for dogs with skin issues. Highly recommended.

Okaylz
OkaylzPerth9 posts

No more hives!

After months of feeding my staffy x sharpei black hawk puppy food and advance puppy food I finally decided to see if her diet was causing the hives that would randomly appear and cover her body. The vet weren't very helpful telling me she had fleas, when she didn't. She also had mites but once that was treated she was still getting hives so I decided to change her food. She loves this food, the other foods she would take ages to eat, proplan she eats straight away and now she doesn't get any hives. She loves it and her coat is shiny and soft.

Nan Middleditch
Nan MiddleditchBrighton East2 posts

Pro Plan Sensitive Skin and Stomach works

One of my cats has had an ongoing problem with vomiting regularly, not fur balls and cat acne around her chin. The vet recommended food only made her condition worse and many other foods I tried she wouldn't eat. After reading about pro plans sensitive skin and stomach I decided to try it. Firstly I was delighted that she took to the food straight away. The first hurdle surmounted and after only two weeks I could see a huge difference. Her cat acne had cleared up and the regular vomiting had stopped. At last I have found a cat food that has relieved her condition. I am so happy with the results.
My cat eats the food and it has helped her problems with skin and digestive system.