Puggle Adventure Nappy Backpack

Puggle Adventure Nappy Backpack

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A - MAZING

So many pockets and compartments, great and convenient for a mum like myself. Handy pocket on the side for easy access to wipes, wet part for bubs wet clothes or anything wet really!
The padding on the back is amazing, feels so comfy when walking especially when the bags heavy!
This is a pricey bag but oh my goodness so worth the money you pay plus more!
Also came with a hand written note which was so personal, made me feel like a special customer, with some hidden lollies.

Oh and dont forget the baby change mat that folds down for east storage too!

Overall so impressed with this company, cant wait to purchase more from them (with the 15% off voucher I received)

Purchased in October 2019 for $160.00.

Practical!

Searched for a while. Happy to come across an Aussie brand that is tough wearing and has lots of pockets. Practical, easy to use on the go and Dad is happy to wear to!

Purchased in September 2019.

Best nappy backpack!

With so many storage departments this bag is so practical! It looks great and is well made. Such great design and thought has gone into developing this bag. So pleased to have found the puggle adventure nappy backpack! Highly recommend!!

Purchased for $180.00.

AMaj

AMajSydney, NSW

The most practical, spacious and amazing nappy bag!

Loving my new Puggle Nappy Bag! After trying numerous nappy bags, I decided a backpack was the way to go. Super functional and offers plenty of storage! Great design perfect for dads to carry too. Not too bulky for me either. Hoping to get plenty of use out of this one!!

Purchased in September 2019.

GinaG

GinaGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A fabulous bag for all ages!

Love our Nappy Backpack although our kids are way beyond babies! It's so practical with every compartment you could ever think of needing, the strength and sturdiness of the construction and the fact that everyone in our home actually requests to use it because it looks so great! Very fast delivery too. Well done on an amazing product!

Purchased in August 2019 for $179.00.

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Nappy Bag

We got the puggle backpack as a gift and absolutely love it, so then we got the travel packers to use with it and they're great as well, the tote is perfect for swimming lessons!!!

November 19th 2019 Update: LOVE IT

This is the best nappy bag!! It has so many compartments for everything to fit just perfect. They also have little cubes as an extra item to put clothing etc in which makes it so much easier to organise extra clothes.

Purchased in February 2019.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Bag - Highly recommend and wished I had known about it a year ago

WOW! What a great bag. I wished i had known about this bag a year ago! My life has not been complete until i purchased this bag. It is great! So many pockets and fabulous quality of material. It is also very sturdy and very comfortable packpack. All round 5 out of 5.

Purchased in March 2019.

littlemunchkin

littlemunchkin

Great bag

Great quality bag. Had an issue when I first received the bag, but it was quickly resolved and now I'm so happy with the bag and very excited to start using it! Lots of little pockets to store things and it even looks good :) I also got the matching pram organiser and change mat and they're awesome too.

Jess

JessMelbourne

Amazing product

This is my third nappy bag in 11 months and by far my favourite. It has ample space but is very compact at the same time. It has little pockets to hide things so when your adventurous daughter decides to pull everything out in public, you don’t end up losing a whole tube of nappy rash cream or have your whole life’s story spread out on the cafe floor. plus being a backpack, it super handy when using a baby carrier or just ducking into the shop for something.

Best baby backpack!

Amazing nappy backpack designed by parents for parents. My husband and I share it and both love all the pockets and quality of the product. Having both hands free with an active toddler is priceless. I recommend this bag for all my mum friends!