Puggle Adventure Nappy Backpack

Puggle Adventure Nappy Backpack

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A fabulous bag for all ages!

Love our Nappy Backpack although our kids are way beyond babies! It's so practical with every compartment you could ever think of needing, the strength and sturdiness of the construction and the fact that everyone in our home actually requests to use it because it looks so great! Very fast delivery too. Well done on an amazing product!

Purchased in August 2019 for $179.00.

Comfort

Best Nappy Bag

We got the puggle backpack as a gift and absolutly love it, so then we got the travel packers to use with it and they're great as well, the tote is perfect for swimming lessons!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Amazing Bag - Highly recommend and wished I had known about it a year ago

WOW! What a great bag. I wished i had known about this bag a year ago! My life has not been complete until i purchased this bag. It is great! So many pockets and fabulous quality of material. It is also very sturdy and very comfortable packpack. All round 5 out of 5.

Purchased in March 2019.

Great bag

Great quality bag. Had an issue when I first received the bag, but it was quickly resolved and now I'm so happy with the bag and very excited to start using it! Lots of little pockets to store things and it even looks good :) I also got the matching pram organiser and change mat and they're awesome too.

Amazing product

This is my third nappy bag in 11 months and by far my favourite. It has ample space but is very compact at the same time. It has little pockets to hide things so when your adventurous daughter decides to pull everything out in public, you don’t end up losing a whole tube of nappy rash cream or have your whole life’s story spread out on the cafe floor. plus being a backpack, it super handy when using a baby carrier or just ducking into the shop for something.

Best baby backpack!

Amazing nappy backpack designed by parents for parents. My husband and I share it and both love all the pockets and quality of the product. Having both hands free with an active toddler is priceless. I recommend this bag for all my mum friends!