Pure Blonde Apple Cider

Pure Blonde Apple Cider

See the Best Ciders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gloria Kirkpatrick

Gloria KirkpatrickAU

Love Pure Blonde Organic Cider

Love this refreshing organic cider, so much nicer than the sweeter ciders, it's organic, it's low carb, it's refreshing, it's a winner. I bought this on a special offer of 6 pack for $10. Would buy again at normal price.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Jen from Darwin

Jen from DarwinDarwin, NT

Pure Blonde Organic - a beaut change

I've been enjoying my 6-pack (purchased for $12 with another purchase). My go-to cider has been Strongbow Classic - but have been converted! I might try your popular 'crisp' some day

Purchased in September 2019 for $12.00.

Buy a lemon and suck on it instead

I bought a 6 pack of this to try as it was offered to me on special when I was purchasing other liquor. That should have told me something. Its horrible. I drank one bottle and will be tipping the other 5 down the sink. Did the manufacturers taste test this? What on earth made them think this was a pleasant drink? Obviously it is marketed on its health benefits with disregard for taste even though it contains sulphides and preservatives

Purchased in September 2019.

N.Pickering

N.PickeringNorth Western Region, NSW

Why change it????

I’m a “buy a carton of cider a week” sort of girl and pure blonde cider was my drink... until you changed it to organic!!!! It’s NASTY, its killed the taste and doesn’t even compare to the normal cider.. won’t be buying any more !!!

Why???

Why did you change to organic? It would have been fine if you hadn't killed the taste of it as well! The new taste is awful. I won't be buying it again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Liquorland Physical store for $55.00.

Pamela

PamelaSydney, NSW

Pure Blonde ORGANIC Cider

Totally agree with the two previous reviews, won't be buying the organic one again. Carlton & United Breweries please revert to the original Pure Blonde CRISP Apple Cider, it was fabulous!

Purchased in July 2019 at First Choice Liquor Physical store for $49.00.

Marg Jones

Marg JonesFar North Queensland, QLD

Sadly you changed!

After years of different ciders l finally found a 5 star one but recently you made my well enjoyed Pure Blonde Cider "ORGANIC" no questions asked, as a consumer that's not very fair, it tastes AWFUL, as least you could've given us a choice. Well I have now returned to Strongbow Clear low carb! Bring back the plain crisp apple cider please!

Purchased in July 2019 at Liquorland Physical store for $57.00.

Janelle H.

Janelle H.Wimmera, VIC

Not impressed at the organic pure blonde ciders

Organic pure blonde is not nice. Please don’t change things that aren’t broken my 4 star is for the non organic cider. Please take the organic off the shelf please

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA for $25.00.

Not too sweet and not too heavy.

I use to drink Sommersby Pear cider but it got way to sweet for me after a few. Enjoyed a nice cold beer too but it was the same and after a few felt full. This is a perfect mix. These are my regular go to for a nice night with company or a relaxing drink after work. And the new organic mixture- loving it!

Purchased in January 2017.

Haley R

Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only cider I’ll buy now

This cider is my all time fave. It’s not super sweet and it’s super refreshing. I haven’t ever had a favorite cider but I do now. I’ve converted so many of my friends to it even beer drinking hubby likes it.

Purchased in May 2019 at BWS Physical store for $55.00.

Iriquois Pliskin

Iriquois PliskinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deadset cracker

I bought this at the tail end of a staff do and shared it around, everyone was happy with the product for the most part. I bought a second box a week later for private consumption and I'm hooked. Such a clean, easy drinking cider. A little refluxy after 6+ but what isn't?

Perfect!!!

This Cider achieves EXACTLY what it sets out to, Dry and Crisp!!! & Extremely refreshing!! I have longed for a dry cider that isn't sickly sweet. Thank you for finally catering to a market of dry cider connoisseurs! Love it Love it Love it!

Pure blonde crisp apple

I'm sorry but this cider is RUBBISH perhaps a beer drinker might like it - I can't stop burping and I haven't finished the first one@ BLAAA it is not a cider -

Rob

RobMelbourne

Different

I initially gave this a 2 star rating but thought again about my review. What I did not consider, was the fact that this product is marketed as "crisp" and with "60% less sugar". So taking this into consideration, then the product achieves exactly that, which is a clean, crisp tasting cider, that also happens to be light in depth due to the heavily reduced sugar content? I gave it a rethink when I gave a stubby to a friend before warning him; he liked it very much and thought it was very clean tasting! So there you have it, a review that's reactive to what a product sets out to achieve :)

Love it!

Love it! A refreshing, dry cider for those who don't like the sickly sweet ciders! No more sugar hangover too! Everyone who has tried it at mine has loved it as well.

MichaelandAnne

MichaelandAnneGlenbrook NSW

Lovely light dry cider for summer

Normally drink Dirty Granny but tried some Pure Blonde and found it to be a very pleasant light cider. We will continue to drink this during the warmer months and switch back to Dirty Granny when it gets cooler

karenp137

karenp137Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

WELL I love it and hope they never get rid of it.

Best Cider Ever.

I don't like Pure Blond Beer.
The taste is great, I don't know why so many say it lacks flavor. Furthermore, I brought some Somersby last week to try something different, in comparison the Somersby is awful, too sweet. Great product.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Worst cider I have ever tasted

I like cider. I like ALL cider.
I like ALL cider bar this one.
This tasted like watered down urine. Seriously, how did this make it to shelves??
I would not drink this if it were free. I would not drink this if it were between this and receiving 1 million dollars. I would not drink this if I was severely dehydrated and stuck in a desert.
It's bad guys. It's really, really bad.

Awful

I too like the taste of Pure Blonde beer, but I am more partial to drinking cider. Along came the "6 pack for $10 voucher" on the woollies shopping docket, so trying a new cider was on the cards. This has to be the weirdest, unpalatable bordering almost chemical tasting drink to masquerade as a cider I have ever tasted. Sharing it amongst our party whilst on holiday, we think we will be leaving it behind. Disappointing - avoid and try something that might have some relationship to an apple.