Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

6 questions from our users

Mary Taylor
Mary Taylor asked
Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

Hi my 10 week old puppy has just had his 1st immunisation today I bought Purina total care worming tablets for puppies he is only 85 grams how much worming tablet do I give and how often please
Regards Mary Taylor

PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Mary, thank you for your question. Based on your information we would recommend speaking to your vet about an appropriate wormer for your puppy as he is so small. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. - Purina Pet Care

victorneivandt1
victorneivandt1asked
Tasty Allwormer for Small Dogs & Puppies

How much tablets do I have to give a puppy

PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi victorneivandt1 we recommend 1 tablet per 5kg of body weight, or half a tablet for dogs under 2.5kg. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us via email here: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us or call us on 1800 738 238 Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4:30pm

Chris
Chrisasked
Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

I have 2 4 week old puppies that need deworming. Do I give each puppy 1 full tablet although they are still very small?

PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Chris, we would recommend using our TOTALCARE Tasty Allwormer for Small Dogs and Puppies, and to give half a tablet to each puppy, divided along the score line. For more information please follow the link here: https://www.purina.com.au/brands/total-care/dog-range/tasty-allwormer-for-small-dogs-and-puppies or feel free to call us on 1800 738 238 Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4:30pm

Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.asked

How long does it take for purina tasty allwormer to work on 8.5kg dog

Kellieasked
Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

Miniature poodle cross shih tzu had correct dosage of Purina total care and had the same symptoms as others. Lethargy, depression, a temperature, as well as vomiting everywhere but she also began to smell like really bad Parmesan cheese. As soon as she had an injection to help her stomach feel better though, the smell disappeared. Please do not buy for your dog!!!

MMM

I called company only to be told it is impossible for this to occur, as it only reacts to the worms. I explained that these symptoms are like many other dogs symptoms from his product, i was then told it was my fault for not taking my dog to the vets ASAP. She also said that these reviews are all made up & people are making up bad reviews.
So why are so many dogs having the same symptoms to the same product then?????? Because it is poison!. I never received a follow up call or refund , nothing. I refuse to buy any purina product again.

Kellie

I’ve also just contacted the company and posted on their public Facebook page. I am absolutely livid and will be fighting very hard.

rog
rogasked
Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

just gave the dog four tablets as she is 40 kg and hour later she is panting should I be worried and how long before it passes?

BSG
BSG

Hi I wouldn't use this product, they should be removed from the market place. My Pup nearly died from a single tablet, didn't eat, vomited had fluorescent liquid Diarrhea, accelerated heart rate for several days and chronic lethargy. I hope your dog services this. Go to the vet if your dogs still not well. Please for its sake, it will be suffering!

Elaine A
Elaine A

Wish I had read these reviews before buying Purina All wormer. Have just has the same reaction from my 12yo Pug. He has diarrhoea and vomiting. Normally a food hound he is not interested in anything very lethargic. I will have a sleepless night watching him. Very very angry.

MMM

All the same symptoms... Can not be a coincidence.
Purina rep was
rude, and tried to blame me, then was
more concerned about a barcode on box then getting help for my dog!
The first lady i spoke to seemed like she knew what was
going on.....must of had alot of frantic calls from Dog owners..
Poison !!!!’

Get an answer from our members and Totalcare representatives

Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs