2.0

• Rates and Fees

Genoveva P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent staff member service

Hi Ellen,
Please acknowledge Marcus Dawson as well, of the excellent service he renders. He is knowledgeable and deliver the QSuper service professionally.
Kind Regards,
Genoveva

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tpd claim

ARR66South East Queensland, QLD

As if there wasn't enough stress ...

ARR66

As already mentioned in my review, I have already done this via the FB messaging platform.

AlinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

QSuper are actually not bad!

OnlineShopper11South East Queensland, QLD

QSuper Are Unreliable, Dismissive And Dishonest

Member

MemberVictoria

Q Super Are Arrogant

Q Super do not care about their existing members in COVID-19 conditions.
They promote on their website that they will aim to release members funds in five (5) business days.
I reminded Q Super today that is actually my money they are holding.
They couldn't care less.
Nor could they confirm a date now five (5) business days being tomorrow as to when they would actually release my money.
No one should be held to ransom by a Superannuation Company in this COVID-19 pandemic.
Q Super has dropped the ball servicing it's members.

Timba

Timba

QSuper has a culture of dismissive arrogance

Miss Dissapointed

Miss DissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most unhelpful, rude and dismissive staff

I was with this fund through multiple years and employers. Spoke to them regarding COVID-19 early release - they botched my application then told me I would need to fix it myself - there is nothing they could do. She was so rude and dismissive I got off the phone in tears. DO NOT USE THIS FUND. Never have I been thus treated in my life.

JohnsonCentral, SA

Bad performance

Ever since they changed their fund managers, their returns have been shocking. Stay away from their money-grabbing balanced option. This option is set up to pour your money into the banks. e.g. Our balance has gone down $43000 since the start of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our dreams have been destroyed thanks to both QSuper and China. Seek financial advice before joining this group.

Zztop

ZztopQueensland

Reliable and effective

I've been with QSuper over 20 years. It has very low fees, extremely good performance and easy online access. You can check your balance and it shows your balance daily changes (not just weekly) and you can change your investments any time without any fees. The change takes effect in 2 working days (not in 10 days like some other like HESTA). You can pick any of 16 different investment options or make your own mix. I'm surprised about some bad reviews, especially for customer service. I needed to call them only twice but both times I got help within 5 minutes.

Hal55

Hal55

I thought they were good, but not now.

I've been with the fund for twenty years and always thought they were good until today. I'm retired and my balance is about to drop below a threshold amount they introduced in 2019, and I've been told I either cant touch my money or I have to close the account. Amazingly they still claim to be run for their members and they are not for profit. They were happy to have my account for twenty years, and now it's a case of "get lost". Really unhappy at being treated this way after being with them so long.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

31 minute wait on hold and still no one answered...

Do not sign up with this useless company. They are uncontactable. After a 31 minute wait on hold and still nobody answers I finally hung up. Stay away they do not want your business.

DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I will probably die before I get any resolution from QSuper.

Brizzygrl

BrizzygrlBrisbane

Gone backwards

I have been with Qsuper 35 years. It use to be a great fund but like all government run departments has gone backwards. Terrible customer service. I lost money through their incompetence and they appear to employ a lot of people who have basic knowledge . Don't ask anything out of the ordinary or you likely will be given misinformation

Satisfied member

Satisfied memberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Is this superannuation nirvana?

Very good

Have done quite a bit of research on superannuation companies and have found QSuper to offer the best return on my money. Their website is very well organised and navigation is excellent. Service is also brilliant. Would recommend to fellow Aussies.

eman h.

eman h.South East Queensland, QLD

great offer and great service

The staff are always friendly and very helpful, I find their fees are lower than most other Super funds too and Ive definitely recommended it to others as a very good option.

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible systems and customer service

I joined recently. My first employer contribution went in and somehow the system adjusted my name to someone elses name. Ive called several times for an update on when it will be resolved but am told they dont know when and to just keep calling back. I cant get my money refunded until it is resolved. This has been an awful experience.

Thanks Mark, I have messaged you

dan801

dan801Queensland

Gone downhill since being opened up to the public

I’ve been with them for 16 as a mandatory superfund for my work. The fund has always only been open to government employees until very recently. With this change (as expected) the fund has gone downhill, poor customer service, refusal to pay insurance claims, slow to process requests. The last change of investment mix request took over a week for example. Sending in manual forms never get processed. They need to take a long hard look at their decision to open their doors if they can’t cope with the extra members

urbandesigner

urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience with QSuper since 2004

I have to say, I don't relate to any of the negative reviews on this site about QSuper. I joined QSuper in 2004 and have only had good experiences. My super has always done well, and in the last 18 months I've needed to access the income protection - which I never knew anything about, really. I'm glad it was an opt-out insurance - when I was younger, I might have been tempted to do just that and not have the support I now need and receive. The staff are always friendly and very helpful, and the fees are the lowest around. I'd definitely recommend QSuper - my husband is now even moving from AMP after 26 years!

Ashasked

My partner hasn't been able to work for over 2 years now resulting to having to live off new start . She put in for her tpd claim she has no discs in her lower back and has been told by her specialist she will not get a clearance to return to work. Even though her specialist has classed her permanently disabled and unable to work as well as her doctor she has been declined her claim and told she can work as a telemarketer for a few hours a week . Absolute crap .
They paid doctors and specialist who work for them to write reports to say she can work and they also submitted reports to the member delegate from a woman that my partner never met nor was told about at all. It has now been passed on to lawyers . These case manager's are all crooks. They chose what to use and what not to use when making a decision . We had her doctor her specialist and a psychologist all on her side saying she can't ever work again . They didn't even use the psychologists report .
Anyone going for a tpd claim do yourself a favour and go straight through a lawyer I wish we did that from the start it would have saved us so much time . If q super don't have to pay you they bloody won't no matter the situation they will find a way not to pay you .

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your review and I’m sorry to hear about your partner’s situation.

We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter further for you. If you would like us to do so, please ask your partner to send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate their account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing from your partner shortly.

Thanks, Jess.

Ash

Slater and Gordon are handling it. Thanks though =)

Jpm

Jpmasked

My husband has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. With both have q super income protection. I am unable to work due to his condition. I know he can claim insurance but what about myself?

Contact qsuper directly.

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review and for letting us know about your experience.

We would like the opportunity to look over your account and review any possible options to assist you both during this time. If you feel comfortable providing your personal details over this platform, please send us a private message with your full name, date of birth, client number and contact phone number.

Alternatively, you can send us an email through the QSuper Contact Us page. This will allow us to verify and locate your account. I have linked this for you below:

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Jpm

Jpmasked

Hi Jpm,

I'm very sorry to hear of your husband's Brain Tumour.

We look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Thanks,
Hailey

Get an answer from our members and QSuper representatives

Other Public Sector Superannuation Funds