RAW Fitness Equipment

RAW Fitness Equipment

2.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Jacqueline O.

Jacqueline O.Sydney, NSW

Steer clear! You've been warned

Ordered on 7 June 2020 and it took them months to deliver my purchase, after setting and resetting ETAs multiple times. It is 17 February 2021 and I'm still waiting for a set of dumbbells. Raw over promises and under delivers to the point where you think they might be constantly lying to lure unsuspecting customers. Big mistake ordering from Raw so if you're thinking about it, don't do it.

Worst company ever - waiting 7 months for equipment & still don't have them

Allan

AllanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't Order

Order Late July, Eta was September 2020. It is now Jan and I havent receive all my items. They don't offer refund

Renee

Renee

A joke of a company

Ordered in July, expected to arrive in September. Now they are telling me it won’t be here til December. Every time I ask where my product is they keep saying “another 3 weeks”. They won’t even give a refund for not keeping up to their expected time frame. If you can’t guarantee a time frame, then don’t do pre-orders. Simple as that. Not even sure if I’ll be receiving my products. Sounds like a scamming website. I regret this purchase

Taria J

Taria J

Poor quality dumbells

I'm so disappointed with the quality of the dumbell I received. I'm currently waiting on the other two dumbells that were purchased on pre-order, but I've reported to Paypal to help me resolve the issue. The casting is just terrible. It has cracks in it, is wonky and just looks terrible! The handle is rough.
These were pricey too so I was shocked when I saw it.

• +1Thumbnail
Michael King

Michael KingPerth, WA

Poor quality kettlebells

The Competition Kettlebells are of very poor quality. The castings are rough and the welded handles poorly ground. I bought online sight unseen - Big mistake. Definitely do not buy without seeing them in person. In my opinion, the website does not accurately depict the (lack of) quality. The poor quality around the handles mean they are very rough on my hands. Not an enjoyable experience at all. There are much better options from competitors. As I said before, don't buy sight unseen!

• +2Thumbnail
Store LocationOnline
Warranty Claim MadeNo

BUYERS BEWARE! Avoid At all cost.

BUYERS BEWARE! Avoid At all cost. Still waiting for my goods to arrive after 3 mths. They have terrible customer service. And their lead times? Well what lead times. They don’t offer a refund when they miss their own leadtimes. I regret everything I purchased from them.

Shane

ShaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

After ordering an Olympic Lifting bar at the beginning of the Pandemic the waiting time was (understandably) extending due to supplier delays. Although the delays in getting the equipment were frustrating, after the team at Raw advised that my bar was coming from the supplier and would be at their warehouse soon, when it didn't turn up as part of that stock, they upgraded me to a better bar and sent it out immediately. The team was always responsive when asked about how things were going and helped me out even though the supplier issues weren't their fault.

Store LocationRaw Fitness, Sydney
Cameron

CameronSydney, NSW

You need their equipment in your life

A very proactive company willing to assist and help wherever they can. Products delivered were much better than expected, after 10 years within the industry their bench press is one of the best I have found and it’s longer, allowing for taller people to comfortably fit their whole torso. Furthermore, not only do their bumper plates and bars look amazing, they last. I have kept them in harsh outside conditions at times and with no issues at all. Look forward to purchasing more in the future.

Find out how RAW Fitness Equipment compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Completely lied about arrival time

I put in an order on March 25th with an ETA of 6 weeks. That would mean my pack would arrive on the 6th May. Called and they said early June for arrival. That would mean the real ETA should of been 10 weeks (minimum) and I would not have placed the order.

Cat Reilly

Cat Reilly

Quality service, equipment and price

Jason

JasonCanberra

Missing parts - would not assist

I ordered a power rack from Raw which arrived, however one of the parts was broken. I contacted Raw who said they'd send out a replacement part.

6 months later, still no part. Raw respond to me saying "Please give the courier a call and address this with them - The items should
have absolutely been delivered a long time ago. "

They wiped their hands clean and would not chase up THEIR courier they chose. I've attempted to contact the courier numerous times and they don't respond.

Steve B

Steve B

Great product and service

I bought an Olympic barbell from this company. Staff answered my telephone queries before I placed the order online. delivery took three days from their warehouse to Canberra. Equipment very good quality and packaged well for protection. Well done RF.

unbeatable service

These guys are my first and only stop from here on in for any fitness products. I have ordered a couple of times through raw fitness now and both times had next day delivery. The gear is top quality and unbeatable prices :)

Ian H

Ian H

Good product and service

I was looking for a decent set of gymnastic rings. I contacted RAW to ask about their product and also wanted to ensure delivery times as I wanted them for travelling. Immediate response and confirmation of delivery time. Very good customer service. Wooden gymnastic rings are excellent, solid rings, good webbing (with measurements), velcro bands to capture excess webbing. I would recommend these rings.

Highly recommend rawfitnessequipment

I am a PT and business owner and from day one I have purchased all our equipment from [name removed]. We have purchased rowers, bumper weights, GHD, sleds, prowlers, rope, Kettle bells, flooring etc etc etc and every piece of equipment is of high quality! [name removed] offers not only great products but his products are inexpensive without dipping in quality! I have recommended RAW fitness equipment to clients and family as I know his products are the best. I live in QLD and still purchase equipment from [name removed]. I wouldn't shop anywhere else, RAW Fitness Equipment have everything a professional trainer needs!
Professional service, inexpensive high quality products

Resistance bands