RAW Fitness Equipment

RAW Fitness Equipment

Quality service, equipment and price

Just before Easter I purchased some kettlebells, dumbbells and fitness accessories from RAW with their kind assistance via email and it was only a few days after Easter it all arrived! I have done my first workout and could not be more pleased with the quality and affordability of their equipment. I was really cautious about finding the right place to buy kettlebells online because there are some really dodgy and yet still expensive ones out there, but i can guarantee that RAW are 100% genuine with their advertisement of their equipment as it matches the description and pictures that they provide, and once it arrives you will not be disappointed! Honestly, if you're looking for good customer service, prices, quality and fast shipping, RAW Fitness is the way to go! :) thank you RAW Fitness!

Missing parts - would not assist

I ordered a power rack from Raw which arrived, however one of the parts was broken. I contacted Raw who said they'd send out a replacement part.

6 months later, still no part. Raw respond to me saying "Please give the courier a call and address this with them - The items should
have absolutely been delivered a long time ago. "

They wiped their hands clean and would not chase up THEIR courier they chose. I've attempted to contact the courier numerous times and they don't respond.

Great product and service

I bought an Olympic barbell from this company. Staff answered my telephone queries before I placed the order online. delivery took three days from their warehouse to Canberra. Equipment very good quality and packaged well for protection. Well done RF.

unbeatable service

These guys are my first and only stop from here on in for any fitness products. I have ordered a couple of times through raw fitness now and both times had next day delivery. The gear is top quality and unbeatable prices :)

Good product and service

I was looking for a decent set of gymnastic rings. I contacted RAW to ask about their product and also wanted to ensure delivery times as I wanted them for travelling. Immediate response and confirmation of delivery time. Very good customer service. Wooden gymnastic rings are excellent, solid rings, good webbing (with measurements), velcro bands to capture excess webbing. I would recommend these rings.

Highly recommend rawfitnessequipment

I am a PT and business owner and from day one I have purchased all our equipment from [name removed]. We have purchased rowers, bumper weights, GHD, sleds, prowlers, rope, Kettle bells, flooring etc etc etc and every piece of equipment is of high quality! [name removed] offers not only great products but his products are inexpensive without dipping in quality! I have recommended RAW fitness equipment to clients and family as I know his products are the best. I live in QLD and still purchase equipment from [name removed]. I wouldn't shop anywhere else, RAW Fitness Equipment have everything a professional trainer needs!
Professional service, inexpensive high quality products

Resistance bands

Great product multiple strengths available and can pick and or buy online , andrew is very customer friendly and is a great advocate for the brand RAW , he knows what his talking about and can give great prices and ideas whilst not coming across sleazy like a car salesman . The brand itself is reliable and meets the specific needs required at an affordable price I being a fitness enthusiast am very keen for the best products at the best prices and RAW really does offers that to me whilst it being locally based in Sydney South , the one negative I believe is the fact that it isn't a physical shop yet , traveling to a warehouse to buy products is a bit different if raw was to grow and open up I store I believe the customer base would grow rapidly .
Very customer friendly and product is reliable
Need a better location, taren point industrial area isn't ideal for customers , like to have an actual store