MPN: REM-MB6025AU

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Massive disappointment

Briefly, sounds like it always going flat, charger isn’t multi-voltage (ie useless overseas), led doesn’t indicate battery life (as it appears it should), and soft textured- appearing side are just hard plastic. I wrote a letter to Remington informing them of my dissatisfaction and they ignored me. I will avoid this brand in the future.

Remington mb6025

Horrible thing can't cut hair on sides. Don't waste your money at all on this. I bought it new by mistake no more Remington products. ------0 star for this. Such a waste of money.

Great for price

Great price. Low end model. Plenty of attachments. The 1-8 trimmer comb is a bit flimsy. Bends in and cuts more than an 8. It is too long to easily trim a moe. Also ends of this comb is pointy and dig in to nose when trying to trim moe.

Just what I wanted!

After searching for beard trimmers in several shops I finally found this 'Cutting Edge' beard trimmer which is exactly what I was looking for. I have had it for 6 weeks now and haven't had any problems. It's small and light and easy to use. Trims my beard and mustache in no time. Very reasonably priced at $35 (with seniors' discount) from Harvey Norman.