Remington R3150AU Precision X-System

Remington R3150AU Precision X-System

MPN: REM-R3150AU

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

dave

daveadel

not too bad

Kelsey

Kelsey

Solid Shaver!

I definitely recommend it. For the price and the close shave you can't go wrong. I usually use blades but no more shaving is a pleasure now . I'm very happy. Easy to maintain and no issues.

Baz

BazScone

Worst shave ever

This shaver is very rough on your skin caused painful rash was a waste of money, tried it twice and gave up. It may have been cheap to buy but didn't do the job.

David

Davidbankstown

Fantastic

Overall the best shaver I've ever used only $39 from Kmart it gives me a close shave ,I usually used blades but no more shaving is a pleasure now . I'm extremely happy

Isaac

IsaacMINTO - CAMPBELLTOWN CITY

Yesss!!! Just bought this remington at an incredibly affordable price at the shaver shop

I now have this rem r3150 au = $ 29.95 vis a vis the same at kmart = $ 39.95
And happy am i not with this remington ??? !!!
It does give me a close sexy shave - as it promises to give 50 % closer shaves / it has twin rotary blade tracks that help me give such a sexy shave - ( other popular razor brands unfortunately impart bruises !!! !!! )
I had also to dispose off my philips shaver ( $30/- ! ) which surprisingly gave me a hard time with my daily shaves ... Hope you will be careful with your next shaver brand ...

Doug Car

Doug Car

Superb Value

I purchased this model from Harvey Norman and find it's superb value $28.95 it is vastly superior to both my expensive BRAUN and shaves me better around neck and under chin, to my even more expensive 5 blade Panasonic although I must say the Pana. is superbly made and shaves very close on the cheeks and chin. And it is in the RR class. I also bought and returned the same day also from Harvey Norman a $279 PHILIPS and that was an incredible waste of money. Cheap and nasty not worth $10 unlike the old well made PHILIPS of yesteryear.I am 76

PhilKK

PhilKKSydney

Pretty good stuff

i read some good reviews on Harvey Norman Remington R3150AU product page and decided to give it a try. It's only $35 and I'd say it's pretty good, I even used it to shave all 5mm hair on my head without any problem! I would not compare a Bentley with a Yaris, so it's no point compare against a Braun. And I love the AC power, as I'm sick of recharging my previous shavers.

Cloggs

CloggsTabulam

Beginners shaver

Very slow motor, sounds and feels weak, is OK for thin neck hair, (at the nape) but it won't take off European beard stubble, may be OK for Asians.Does not give a close shave and unable to get close up to my nose.You can't beat a Braun with a foil head, for a good shave..
Not much
Bit of a toy , really.Keep it for the teens.