Remington XR1391

Remington XR1391

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst shaver I've owned

Rips out hairs due to low cutting speed, misses hairs and the charge indicator goes from 50 mins to low charge in 5 minutes.
Waste of time and money.
Do not recommend at all.

Purchased in July 2018 for $100.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Razor BurnNo
Performance
Shave Closeness
Wet Shave
Dry Shave
Battery Life

The worst shaver I've ever used

Even on a full charge, this shaver sounds like it's spinning at about a quarter of the rpm it needs to adequately shave without pain. I would not recommend it to anyone, as it mostly fails to cut hairs, and instead tries to pull them out.

In addition, the trimmer component fell to pieces within a couple of weeks. It's garbage.

Eyewatering experience in pain

This shaver was a gift for father's day. It is terrible. It won't cut longer hair. It rips it out. It only works reasonably if you lather first, and still not for a two day growth. Would recommend it for a 15 year old with soft stubble only. I find it does not cut properly and it regularly pulls bristles. Very uncomfortable and unfit for purpose. Distributor Spectrum Brands will only offer to give me another one the same. What's the point? I'll have to complain through Consumer Affairs unfortunately. My old Remington of 10 years still works better than this one, but I suspect Remington is not what it used to be, and this one was made in China.
In my view, avoid Remington.