Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner

Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rimmel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sada
    SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good and affordable

I buy a lot of eyeliners to try which one doesn’t irritate my eyes. This is pretty good and doesn’t make my eyes water. It does smidge after a few hours, but other than that, it’s not bad and is a good low price too.

Daisy
    DaisyMelbourne

Not the best for your waterline

I've been on the search for a good long-wearing eyeliner for the waterline. This came up as one of the best in the drugstore category. I got the Jet Black and Pure White pencils. The latter just seems to fade/dissolve after less than 2 hours of application. With the black pencil, there's always some smudging but at least after 5 hours. There'd be more smudging if I use it to line both my upper and lower waterlines. Although it's described as "smudge-proof," this pencil is probably best for smokey eye looks, but I don't think I'll be getting it again.

Sairs
    SairsNortheast, VIC

Best eyeliner I've tried

I have tried several pencil eyeliners over the years but keep coming back to this one. I find this best for not smudging. This goes on neatly on my top lashes and has a nice effect when i use it on my waterline. I will continue to buy this pencil

aristas3
    aristas3Sydney

Easy to apply but smudges after a while

The kohl is quite soft and is easy to line my lids with, however I find that after a few hours it will smudge quite a bit because I've got oily skin, especially in my eye area.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Nicole
    NicoleSydney, NSW

I love this product!

Rimmel London does one thing right for sure: Kohl Eye Pencils!
    I bought two colours, a jet black and a royal blue, and I love both!
    They are easy to apply, the tip of the pencil is soft but precise and neat and it does not wear off.
    You can create many looks with them and these two colours are perfect for brown eyes.
    Also, they do not irritate my eyes and my eyelids.