Robert Timms Decaffeinated Freeze Dried

Robert Timms Decaffeinated Freeze Dried

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

joy

joySyd

Robert Timms freeze dried coffee available

For those looking for Robert Timms freeze dried coffee- I found you can buy the sachets from Hotel suppliers ; I ordered 500 sachets on line for $89 from Hotel products direct in sydney ; delivery charge 20 bucks or so- ends up beng 20 c per sachet...best decaf instant I've tasted

Very mellow, thirst quenching and satisfying without the bitter coffee burnt taste. Is a joy to prepare and drink and not at all costly.Wish I could purchase it in my area.
Taste & smell.
Hard to find to purchase

Kee

KeeAU

NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION :(

Gulp. I just spoke to the Robert Timms factory and they NO LONGER make instant decaf.

The very nice woman taking customer orders said they weren't getting enough retail orders so they SHUT DOWN THE LINE.

I'm gutted. But you can apparently still get the infusion-style 'bags' of coffee from some Coles shops.

I wonder if enough consumers created online demand, would they re-instate the line? POST YOUR SUPPORT HERE!!!

- From a very sad ex-Robert Timms decaffeinated freeze-dried instant coffee drinker
Best instant decaf short black I've ever tasted.
IT'S OVER RED ROVER :(

Helen Cooper
Helen Cooper

ohh that is soo sad...that was the best decaf ever

Donna73
Donna73

Best Decaf ever! Please produce again. Been searching or it for AGES!!!!

vj581

vj581AU

Great please put it back on the shelves Goodness very delicious Beyond comparison. I hope that this will be a Merry Christmas for we de- caff drinkers
This is a superb product but I also cannot get the DeCaf coffee bags. Coles in Deewhy used to have it but NOT for months what is happening please
Has it been taken out of production? I'd really like to know Lyn
[email address removed]
only that I cannot get it