Robert Timms Rich and Smooth Freeze Dried

Robert Timms Rich and Smooth Freeze Dried

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cielskie

Cielskie

Bitter

Most of the review is saying it was smooth and not bitter at all.
I wish I could say the same, but my first sip was the complete opposite.
Tempted to throw the jar away, but will give it another try, perhaps with less coffee.

Most consistently perfect instant coffee on the market!

I love this coffee; it is smooth without bitterness and even has a slight crema when the hot water is first added to the coffee. I look forward to my first cup every day and have my own bottle at work. I do have to hide it though because everyone else loves it as well!

why did mine go dry and moldy

Love the coffee however so disappointed that it has gone moldy and dry before it date isn't up until 5/4/2018.

R.S

R.SMumbai

This is perfect..Can't live without it!

Love it..Makes my morning so much better....Makes a mean creamy, smooth coffee without being too owerpowering..Tastes even better on adding steamed milk foam..Simply love it!

Alag

AlagTraralgon

My new favourite ..

This instant coffee is my new favourite.. It has a full body and well rounded smooth flavour. What it lacks is the aroma. The package can be a bit more fancy :P

This is my favourite instant coffee!

Strong and smooth in flavour, love it. I order the 200g jars direct from the supplier in Sydney since I can rarely find it in-store.

boad@ rogart

boad@ rogart

Best of the Range

It's clear some wont like this BUT I think this is the Best without being Bitter or weak. It would be better if more places would stock it.
Good flavour in evrry cup
So difficult to get in any size

I adore this coffee

Unlike the other reviewer, I find this coffee to be the best instant on the market. It's strong without being espresso-like and smooth in flavour, no bitterness. I have tried many others, including all the fancy mocconas, nescafes and other robert timms, but this is my favourite. I can rarely find it anymore which is disappointing. But it's a great cup!
Strong flavour without being bitter or overpowering
Rare to find

kernel

kernelMELBOURNE

I nearly vomited.

Too bad I didn't. I would rather have sipped the vomit. Tasted like stuff that's dead for a while smells. Had two sips from a cup and then threw the prepared cup down the drain and the remainder of the new jar into the bin. This was an honest review.