Robinhood IC1300

Robinhood IC1300

Rod F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

We love out ironing centre

Our robin hood ironing centre is just great just love the way it folds away we are building again and we will be putting another one in, only minor issue is the height adjusting slots it may slip into the wrong height now and again we love it

Purchased in October 2017 at The Good Guys.

Alexis P.Robinhood

Hi there Rod , great to hear that you are happy with your Robinhood purchase we will pass your valuable feedback on to our marketing team.
Thanks the team at Robinhood.

KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love mine, can’t live without it

Has been fantastic but just recently the timer wont turn so won’t switch off the light or power, so bit of a safety issue now. Hoping I can get a replacement timer

Purchased in September 2016 for $350.00.

Alexis P.Robinhood

Good afternoon, thanks for the review on your ironing centre , if you contact our customer service desk on 1300 739 033 one of our friendly staff will direct you to your nearest service centre . The team at Robinhood.

RafVictoria

Should have done my homework

Good morning Raf,
Could you please contact our customer service desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our friendly team will assist you with the replacement parts that you require .
Thank you and kind regards.
The team at Robinhood.

Ironing Boards

Find out how Robinhood IC1300 compares to other Ironing Boards

KM7

KM7

Great concept, poor quality

This is not up to the quality of previous models

I agree, but what really annoys me is trying to find a replacement cover, mine is rotting away. I have been looking for over a year and today see one for $85 which I think is exorbitant. I also had them in my past two homes over 35 years and the new one is rubbish.

Good afternoon RoseB,
The ironing board cover (IBC01) can be ordered through the special orders counter at any Bunning's store. Please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 739 033 if we can assist you further.

RoseB
RoseB
Lynette M

Lynette M

Poor design workmnaship and no customer service

Best thing ever

I've had mine for 12 months and I love it...best thing to have in my sewing/ironing room....but I think the padding needs to be thicker...I love the fact I can quickly pull it out to use it and then quickly put it away

Very disappointed

After having my Robinhood for 20 years the time had come to replace it. I loved my Robinhood ironing centre so did not even think to do my homework before purchasing another. I actually believed Robinhood to be a brand of quality. The new centre is nothing like my old one. It is a like a cheap imitation of what I had. It is so flimsy it is like ironing on a diving board. After only a few weeks screws have already started falling out. Very disappointed and would not recommend wasting your money on one.

Bad design or lack of quality control

Ironing Boards

Find out how Robinhood IC1300 compares to other Ironing Boards

Great. Would put it into every home. Highly recommended! They are a little on the expensive side, but with the overall cost of building it really is insignificant.
This product is great. THere is plenty of storage for your iron, water bottle, starch spray etc. The iron fits easily onto the shelf. Our builder positioned the unit to suit our height. You can swivel it so you run parallel with the wall or at the side. Lastly, it folds away with no fuss. Definately worth the expense to make the awful job of ironing a little easier.

AndraeP
AndraeP
Coco
Coco

Ours is a regular sized iron and fits in it ok? I assume yours must be much larger than most. Still, I agree that it could be deeper and certainly designed so that the plug can stay plugged in like they used to do.

Lout

Loutasked

does the door have to be flat against the wall to allow the board to fold down? I don't have 800mm of wall to accommodate the cabinet and the door open flat against it. only have 670mm max.

Rod F.

No door only has to be open enough so the board comes down thats fine

Raf

Door does not have to be flat but must be able to open far enough for you to
slide clothes on and off the board. Also the board will rotate 90 degrees so should be ok. Suggest checking with Robinhood

Shineeasked

Where is the iron supposed to fit? I have a standard Breville iron (11.5 cm at the widest part) and it won't fit anywhere inside. The shelf is only 7.5 cm wide - I think only a mini/travel iron would fit, but they are a waste of time.

Raf

My Braun iron sits sideways on the top shelf without any problems. Cord wound around it.

Shinee

Really? How big is your iron? The shelf is only 7.5cm wide!

Rod F.

ours is a standard Philips steam iron it fits fine on top shelf

Kathy

Kathyasked

how do I replace the globe on my unit??

Gently pull off glove cover. Replace globe Easy

Rod F.

Ok on the Right side of the cover of the globe is a slot that a flat screwdriver will fit in push in screwdriver the cover should just about fall off screw globe out and replace hope this helps cheers

Alexis P.Robinhood

Hi there, as above the flat sided screwdriver is the way to go , once the cover is off unscrew the globe and replace wit a 40w bayonet globe . If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
The team at Robinhood.h

Get an answer from our members and Robinhood representatives