Rooftech Restorations

Rooftech Restorations

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rooftech Restorations? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
goldcoastgeorge
goldcoastgeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small repair job

Several months ago William ( 0438342862) cleaned & painter my roof. Payment was cash. Two neighbours pointed out patches where the paint was missing. I contacted William who said he was in Toowoomba and will contact me when he returns. So far William has not replied. This was over a month ago. If nothing is done to repair/ repaint the roof I will have to advise maybe Consummer Affairs. Please advise.

Bad communication

Booby Bill has an automated messaging service and never replies to any other messaging. A big waste of time, hopefully he learns this is no way treat people
Bad business model...

Phil
Phil South East Queensland, QLD

Roof and driveway restoration

Had the roof work done first. George and the boys did a great job and it still looks brand new after 18 months. George came back recently to do my driveway and despite having to battle the wet weather, found a window to do the job, and a good job at that. Thank you.

Great roof restoration by George & the team !

Rooftech did a fantastic job on our roof and made it look like new again in a very short time. Very happy with every part of the process
Would highly recommend.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

First class

George came through a recommendation from a friend
Fast efficient clean did a great job good attention to detail
Guys had a good attitude
Roof looks like new
No problem recommending rooftch

morgan r.
morgan r.Sydney, NSW

Good job on roof clean

Good company good owner happy with work nice guys would recommend to everyone for all their roofing needs very professional. Rocked up on time fast and efficient. Ten out of ten

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

George and his team did a fantastic job for my roof

George walk in to ask me if I would like to restore my house roof while he is doing the roof work for my neighbour. I go ahead with that and I got a brand-new looking roof within 2 days. His team did the work precessionally and keep everything tidy. Highly recommended!

Very very happy

The rooftech team made a perfect job
I’m very pleased with the work
And a very reasonable price
Thy came done the job with no drama at all
I would recommend them.

Fantastic job

Very happy with the Rooftech team and the job they have done for us.

Really appreciated the clean up after as there was a lot of dirt that came off the roof.

Any problems I had with my roof they was more than happy to see to them and rectify.

Roof looks brand new. I have no problems in recommending The Rooftech team

Absolutely satisfied

Rooftech was an absolutely delightful team to work with. George approached to sell us his product as he was servicing a neighbor. He was a gentleman. There was no harassment or coercion into pushing us to have the work done. There were some small over spray which they rectified happily. 3 polite and efficient young men completed the job in 3 days. 3 other neighbors have had no complaints. We have recently recommended to another satisfied customer In the neighborhood. I have no problems recommending George and his team. My roof looks absolutely beautiful.

top Job at a really good price

I’m really surprised to hear anything negative about these guys iv known them for a number of years and always a great service could never complain top marks always do exactly what they say non stop work really good service

Andrew