Rooftech Restorations

• Rates and Fees
morgan r.

morgan r.Sydney, NSW

Good job on roof clean

Good company good owner happy with work nice guys would recommend to everyone for all their roofing needs very professional. Rocked up on time fast and efficient. Ten out of ten

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

George and his team did a fantastic job for my roof

George walk in to ask me if I would like to restore my house roof while he is doing the roof work for my neighbour. I go ahead with that and I got a brand-new looking roof within 2 days. His team did the work precessionally and keep everything tidy. Highly recommended!

Very very happy

The rooftech team made a perfect job
I’m very pleased with the work
And a very reasonable price
Thy came done the job with no drama at all
I would recommend them.

Roofing Companies

Find out how Rooftech Restorations compares to other Roofing Companies

Fantastic job

Very happy with the Rooftech team and the job they have done for us.

Really appreciated the clean up after as there was a lot of dirt that came off the roof.

Any problems I had with my roof they was more than happy to see to them and rectify.

Roof looks brand new. I have no problems in recommending The Rooftech team

Absolutely satisfied

Rooftech was an absolutely delightful team to work with. George approached to sell us his product as he was servicing a neighbor. He was a gentleman. There was no harassment or coercion into pushing us to have the work done. There were some small over spray which they rectified happily. 3 polite and efficient young men completed the job in 3 days. 3 other neighbors have had no complaints. We have recently recommended to another satisfied customer In the neighborhood. I have no problems recommending George and his team. My roof looks absolutely beautiful.

Job Satisfaction

top Job at a really good price

I’m really surprised to hear anything negative about these guys iv known them for a number of years and always a great service could never complain top marks always do exactly what they say non stop work really good service

Andrew