18Royal Canin Cat Wet Food

Royal Canin Cat Wet Food

18Royal Canin Cat Wet Food
4.3

75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.

grandma
grandma29 posts
  Ageing 12+ Jelly

My fussy puss loves it

Desperate to try and get an ageing fussy cat to eat I turned to this brand, imagine my delight when my puss cleared the dish. It is crunchy morsels with a soft inner and encourages an appetite. I will definitely keep my puss on this brand.

Joe
Joe
  Instinctive Gravy

Bengal Bowel Distress

We have two young Bengal cats approximately one year difference in age. We were recommended to use Royal Canin. After countless Vet visits we finally established through a process of elimination and various reviews that Royal Canin is contributing to ongoing vomiting and diarrhea. The cats may love it but only use it sparingly or not at all. I suspect that Royal Canin is a bit like drug companies they pay vets to have it on their shelves.

Kamoto Ru
Kamoto RuSydney, NSW5 posts
  Instinctive Gravy

My cat loves it!

This is one of the best food for my bengal, he loves it. I give him several different brands, but this one is the best. It's more expensive then typical cat food, though worth it.

Dolce-Vita!