Royal Canin Indoor 27

4.9

jjpink79

jjpink79Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best

I have used this cat kibble for my cat who eats it, so must enjoy it. The food also mentions less poo smell and I think this is also correct. I switched cat to another food and he just got the runs. Switched back and firm poos. Great product paws down.

Purchased in September 2019 for $35.00.

Vega

VegaSydney, NSW

My Cats Love it

I have being using Royal Canin for a long time.
    both my cats and dog use Royal Canin.
    I use this with the Dental to ensure everything is coved.
    it is not too expensive

Purchased in April 2019 at Net To Pet for $2.00.

Haris

HarisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best food brand for Furry friends

I have found Royal Canin Indoor and Fit as the best brand for pet food in the market. My cats would only eat Indoor or Fit and they don't like other brands. The indoor especially is great for indoor cats as it is light on their stomach apart from being healthy. The price wise it is a bit costly and it not readily available in normal super markets.

Cat Foods

Find out how Royal Canin Indoor 27 compares to other Cat Foods

Kj13

Kj13

Will never go back to anything else

Love this! I have four cats and they all love it, you don't need heaps and they are so full off it, their coats look amazing and I have used a lot of other types of cat food, have had urinary problems in the past and they have thrown up from other brands.
    Royal Canin indoor, maine coon and kitten have all been wonderful to use and have been using them for 3 years now. A 10kg bag lasts the four cats around 6-8 weeks so it costs $70 roughly per month.

Shez

ShezMid North Coast, NSW

My cats won’t eat anything else

I have 3 inside cats and they are all healthy and have shiny soft coats and good teeth since eating this food. one of my cats only eats this and nothing else because she only likes dry food. My 2 year old cat only has eaten this food and no supermarket food and he was very sick when I adopted him and he is in perfect health now. Vet always comments how healthy my cats are even though they rarely go to the vets. I buy mine on line not from pet shops or vets. It’s much cheaper in bulk too.

amanda_01

amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

My cats love this food, and I really like that it's balanced to meet the lower energy needs of cats that live inside all the time. I don't have to worry that they're going to get fat and lazy, or that I'm going to over feed them. It is expensive, but works out cheaper if you can buy it in bulk. I've also found that when they're on this variety their poo is smaller and not as smelly.
    Tasty, nutritionally balanced for cats that live indoors, smaller less smelly poo, no added artificial colours.
    quite expensive, can only buy at vets/pet shops

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

I like the fact that this dry pet food is very good quality and is helpful when you have a cat that is not that active or is living indoors and not going outside a lot. It does help to control excess weight gain and is pretty good for a cat's immune system. I have always found that my cat really loves this food and never tires of eating it. A good quality product and while it is more expensive than other products, it is better quality and I find you do not have to use as much anyway.
    Great for cats who stay indoors a lot. Always been popular with my cat.
    Expensive.