2Royal Canin Oral Care

86% · 61 · 14%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects Yes · No
2.5
Smell
3.0
Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.

Tatiana F.
Tatiana F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

I don't recommend any cat lovers to buy that brand

I was giving to my cats Royal Canin dry food for a few years (Oral Care and Hairball Care) and it was ok. Since, the company moved their manufacture of the cat food to Asia, the quality of the food is significantly dropped down. I noticed, the cats started to drink of the water much more, than usual. I swapped to Urinary Care dry food, but it was too late for one of my cats, he died from bladder blockage (urine stones) in the emergency clinic. The second cat is survived after treatment. I threw away in the rubbish bin of the leftover of that dangerous cat food and I don't recommend any cat lovers to buy that brand.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great for my pug Really improved her health

Noticing a huge difference in her overall condition
She loves the taste and enjoys feed time
I can highly recommend this product I will continue using even on my other dog Show details
Smell
Shez
ShezMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Good to help keep cats teeth clean

Cats get dental decease and they need to chew to keep their teeth clean and healthy gums. This product is good but could do with the kibble being a little larger because one of my lazy cats still swallows them whole! This product also helps slow a cats eating which was a problem with my Siamese and he used to eat too fast then throw his food up. I have not found any other kibble designed to help clean cats teeth because biscuits are larger to encourage chewing.

Lelly
LellyAdelaide4 posts

This is a quality product

In the past I've had a few Burmese cats, at the moment just one little girl, since being on this have had no problem with tartar on teeth or bad breath, and no toilet odours. I would never change to another brand.

amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD119 posts

My cats go crazy for this food. They absolutely love all the royal canin varieties, and I like this one because it's good for their teeth. It is expensive, particularly if you buy the smaller sized packets (around 2kg), but works out cheaper if you buy in bulk.
Good for their teeth. Cats like it
expensive. No artificial additives or colours
shellfreak
shellfreak168 posts

Good

I bought this cat food after having her teeth professionally cleaned at the local vet. It is specifically targeting dental health and for that reason, I think it is a great food to give an older cat in particular as dental health is more of a concern then. It seems to be a great food and my cat really loved eating it. Definitely a higher quality cat food and one that will be healthy for cats and their teeth.
Good quality, helps with keeping your cat's teeth in good nick.
Worth the expensive if you have a cat with teeth issues or an older feline.
qestra
qestra186 posts

Good

our vet recommended this one for my three cats and we have been using it ever since with very good results their teeth and gums seem very much healthier and their coats are glossy
they seem love the stuff and we save on tooth cleaning bills
this is a very expensive product and you can only buy it in 8 kilo bags so it works out to almost a hundred dollars per bag. The cats very quickly became sort of addicted to this so I suspect it may contain chemical flavour enhancers as they will not eat any other dry packet food