Royal Canin Sensible 33

Royal Canin Sensible 33

See the Best Cat Foods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
CHH
CHH

Best cat food for my cat with diarrhoea

One of the best cat food you can get on the market that significantly helps / eliminated my cat’s diarrhoea / wet poo problem.

The flavour are also excellent with good nutritions as well as easy to digest form shape.

Overall after trying this on my 7 months old cat (prior with many other different types of cat food but all with wet poo problem) it is certainly the best go to food for my cat on a regular basis.

Purchased in at Petbarn for $44.

Smell
Trish
TrishPerth, WA

Low quality

Firstly there's only one protein source which is described as deboned chicken..what does that mean? Are we talking about chicken meal which is higher in protein or are we talking about the water weight of fresh chicken?.People need to realise that dry food is not good for cats and shouldn't make up the bulk of their diet for the sake of convenience.That was a little here in there is ok but not as a meal. You'd do much better to spend the money (these biscuits aren't cheap) on a good quality cat food or raw meat from the butcher. Be careful with meat from pet stores as it could be contaminated with with e-coli as I have experience lately.

Purchased in .

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth every cent

My cat had a a very unsettled tummy for months. We tried everything but nothing worked. This product got advised and immediately noticed a positive difference. We will not buy any supermarket food now. They retail for $60 a bag, but shop online and I get them for $45 to $50 a 4kg bag.

Michelle P
Michelle P

My kitty loves this

My cat is prone to stomach upsets, but seems to do very well on this food. He loves the taste and comes running to his bowl when he hears the bag. It's very pricey, but I feed it as a supplement to fresh meat which keeps the price down a bit.

Cat Foods

Find out how Royal Canin Sensible 33 compares to other Cat Foods

natcho
natchoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cats Absolutely Love it!

Louise03
Louise03ADELAIDE

This is a great brand

This is great for your cat/s if they are suffering from stomach upsets or if they have been ill. My cats enjoy these biscuits even when they haven't been ill or have an upset stomach. Although they are expensive, they are worth the money. I never throw any out, so they are worth it and they are better than the cheap biscuits from the supermarket.
Healthy, my cats love them.
expensive.