3.0

50% · 22 · 50%

Side Effects  · No
1.0
Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.

kitkat
kitkatSydney16 posts

Huge price hike

The price has risen on this product to such an extent that I can no longer afford to buy it. Show details
Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Global shop not direct with refund

Returned my product several weeks ago and still no monies. Global shop take your money instantly when ordering, however the true colours are shown when asked for a refund. Should change your name to Global shop NOT direct. Hope I don’t need to have ACCC involved Show details
Furbaby MaMa
Furbaby MaMaAU

sphynxee
sphynxeeAU

The Cats Meow

Fed this for my little cat who regularly suffered from struvite crystals and it made a major difference. Both of my cats loved the taste and it never went to waste. While I fed this I also noticed a difference in my cats coats, both became shiny and healthier. Great value for your dollar.
Great value, cats loved the taste, and it works true to its claims.