RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

An absolute scam! Don't waste your money!

I went on RSVP looking for a relationship and 3 months later just deleted my profile $47 poorer. So much dodgy stuff going on there I think the ACCC should investigate. I had one profile engage me in chatting for about 10 minutes. As I went to chat, I noticed her profile name had changed from '[NAME]'... I can't remember exactly what it was... to 'USER_1' which I thought was a bit strange. Then as I watched it changed back again to her profile name. Is this evidence of RSVP running fake profiles? I don't know, but honestly, save your money rather than being 'matched' with non-existent people.

Let the buyer beware

If you buy stamps and become a premium member there will be few if any conversations
The stamps are a way Rsvp can get $ but you get nothing in return
There are no refunds

ABCD

ABCD

Even you become premium, they spread your profile to anyone you don't wish to. They will NOT refund once you paid.

Don't believe the privacy setting! Even you became a premium member for your privacy reason, they spread your profile to anyone. so totally no meaning to pay for premium. The refund is not accepted even within 2 days. Totally fraud. your question will be tossed around and every day they replied with different answers. You receive only a few matches and most people are not premium and let you pay further to contact them. No meaning to became premium at all. Go to other free dating sites as the service provided gonna be the same. I lost a lot amount of money. I wish anyone became like me.

Stefanie

Stefanie

RSVP is just a ripoff

$42 for 3 "stamps" to email someone who is only getting off on the attention ... pfffttt I am going to use the free ones. At least they don't pretend to be successful.

Fake site mostly

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guilty of defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others.

NO evidence provided BUT guilty and ....
Should we receive further complaints regarding your behaviour RSVP has the right to permanently suspend your profile and purchases made will not be refunded."

Kim H

Kim HBrisbane

Scammer first hit

I am fairly open minded about all this stuff but...first hit turned out to be a scammer who claimed to be from a very big mining firm...Smelled a rat ..especially when he changed his location twice..waste of money

Lora

LoraCanberra 2600, ACT

Well designed but not many people on there

The thing I like best about RSVP is that it allows you to send a "wink" or short message, and then allows the other person to choose a pre-set message to decline safely and politely, without fear of backlash. This is often an issue for women on other dating sites and apps who get harassed when they turn men down or don't respond. Having said that, there aren't a lot of people on it compared to Tinder, Bumble and other mobile apps.

jason 27

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Fake... As They Come.

Scottish1

Scottish1Perth, WA

Bad Manners Prevail On This Website

The quality of the men on this website is very poor. They have no manners. I send winks to men and four out of five completely ignore me. It takes approximately 10 seconds to click on one of the "thank you but no thank you" options. I have also had the situation on a few occasions where men sent me a wink and I responded that I was interested and never heard from them again. I certainly would not recommend this site to anyone seriously looking for a partner.

Big D

Big DPerth

Just another ripoff. ZERO Stars.

Yes, this one is worst than most.

With the modern Internet we can send complex messages around the globe in milliseconds, all for practically free. You can sign up to face book, and in exchange for a few ads (that you also get on RSVP) you can have as many friends as you want, all for free.
So why does RSVP charge you $14 for each "match" you try to contact??

It's not that we wouldn't happily pay $1,400 for an actual match, but like any of these sites, most will be fakes, so you're just wasting your money.

Real Life MeetupNo

This is a dating site that does not taking safety seriously.

I made a complaint to the website regarding concerns about one of their members - I provided some preliminary information about the member and asked what further evidence they required. I was told to read the Ts and Cs to establish if a breach had occurred. I went back to them letting them know that it appeared numerous breaches had occurred. Instead of letting me know the evidence they required (per my email) they came back saying that it was hearsay and would not do anything - they were not interested at all in the hard and factual evidence that I had.

For a dating site they certainly have no etiquette....no dinner before screwing me over....and all with no lube!

Paul S.

Paul S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and Money

I had purchased stamps. Even though converstation is initiated by the other person, after use of stamps people do not respond
Lot of fake profiles from Ukraine, China etc.
System must ensure people resond to message since we are kept waiting if we should proceed with someone else or not.
Also I always got profiles outside my desired age range and location. This should be a very simple feature but even that is not working.

peter h.

peter h.Sydney, NSW

This platform works for me.

I'm surprised by the negative reviews. I've not experiencedf fake profiles. I don't consider $12 to meet a woman to be exorbitant. I do get to choose the characteristics that a woman needs to have if we aren't going to have conflict. I have had many wonderful conversations with genuine, single people. Never had a bad experience; but I don't have expectations that everyone I meet will be a perfect match. Biggest problem is the tendency for people to post flattering photos. Something I can live with and still have a good chat over a glass of wine.

Real Life MeetupYes

rsvp- fairfax media recipe books on catfish

very deceptive misleading upselling stragedy. fairfax media must surely be the .source of CATFISH mode/practice. example i live in a regional town & i recieved a conversation message from a lady who i've known socially about 10 years ago & no longer in this country. on replying with general banter/ rsvp no longer a member. so went on when i tried conversation with other women profiles . no credability here & customer service has a scripted reply/misdirection to any concerns you flag. caveat emptor - delete account details- terminate membership-go and read a novel-join a club- volenteer service etc.

Tricky website

Please be aware of the page after you click buy stamp. It will take you to a membership page (full color) then the stamp option is below it with grey color. If you mistakenly think that you purchased stamp by clicking the top page, they will notify you, as a premium member (or other type of membership) by regular (instead of important) email which probably get in your "promotion" or "social" inbox instead of primary inbox. Then in no time, your bank account will be auto debited every month.

If you are being unfortunate, had this happened to you, report them to the authorities. RSVP website is so tricky for people who don't have much time and in a hurry, or people with English as a second language.

Storge

StorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You do meet people yet you don't

No scammers here since a paid site.
Hower that won't stop (possibly) rsvp pretending to be potential partners to lure you to buy stamps then disapear.
But can't complain I have met people here.

J.R.

J.R.Central, TAS

No love here

Tried this site and found within 2 days had 2 fake profiles as a match and 3 interstate profiles. A total and utter waste of time. Glad I did not subscribe to the suggested plans as I would have been out of pocket big time. A total scam.

James

JamesSydney

Waste of time and money

All of the women you might actually want to date on this site are only interested in James Bond. Don't waste your time and money.