RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au

Waste of time and Money

I had purchased stamps. Even though converstation is initiated by the other person, after use of stamps people do not respond
Lot of fake profiles from Ukraine, China etc.
System must ensure people resond to message since we are kept waiting if we should proceed with someone else or not.
Also I always got profiles outside my desired age range and location. This should be a very simple feature but even that is not working.

Real Life MeetupNo

This platform works for me.

I'm surprised by the negative reviews. I've not experiencedf fake profiles. I don't consider $12 to meet a woman to be exorbitant. I do get to choose the characteristics that a woman needs to have if we aren't going to have conflict. I have had many wonderful conversations with genuine, single people. Never had a bad experience; but I don't have expectations that everyone I meet will be a perfect match. Biggest problem is the tendency for people to post flattering photos. Something I can live with and still have a good chat over a glass of wine.

Real Life MeetupYes

rsvp- fairfax media recipe books on catfish

very deceptive misleading upselling stragedy. fairfax media must surely be the .source of CATFISH mode/practice. example i live in a regional town & i recieved a conversation message from a lady who i've known socially about 10 years ago & no longer in this country. on replying with general banter/ rsvp no longer a member. so went on when i tried conversation with other women profiles . no credability here & customer service has a scripted reply/misdirection to any concerns you flag. caveat emptor - delete account details- terminate membership-go and read a novel-join a club- volenteer service etc.

Tricky website

Please be aware of the page after you click buy stamp. It will take you to a membership page (full color) then the stamp option is below it with grey color. If you mistakenly think that you purchased stamp by clicking the top page, they will notify you, as a premium member (or other type of membership) by regular (instead of important) email which probably get in your "promotion" or "social" inbox instead of primary inbox. Then in no time, your bank account will be auto debited every month.

If you are being unfortunate, had this happened to you, report them to the authorities. RSVP website is so tricky for people who don't have much time and in a hurry, or people with English as a second language.

Real Life MeetupYes

You do meet people yet you don't

No scammers here since a paid site.
Hower that won't stop (possibly) rsvp pretending to be potential partners to lure you to buy stamps then disapear.
But can't complain I have met people here.

No love here

Tried this site and found within 2 days had 2 fake profiles as a match and 3 interstate profiles. A total and utter waste of time. Glad I did not subscribe to the suggested plans as I would have been out of pocket big time. A total scam.

Real Life MeetupNo

Waste of time and money

All of the women you might actually want to date on this site are only interested in James Bond. Don't waste your time and money.

Terrible Experience!

There are plenty of fake profiles from Ukraine and Russia. In addition, one day I receive a wink from an average girl with overweight in Sydney and the next day I receive a wink from beautiful Ukrainian girls living in Perth, or Adelaide. What a coincidence! The worst is that after I cancelled my subscription and delete my profile, they still charge me from my Debit Card. Gentlemen,stay away from this website and have guts to approach women in real life!

RSVP scam people into buying stamps with fake profiles

Absolute rip offs, just when you have no more stamps you receive a kiss back from someone, and what do you know there is a special on stamps, so you buy them and send a message to the person, who then disappears off RSVP!!
Contact RSVP and they refund your stamp but you purchased 3 because some scammer contacted you back, RSVP have your money they don't care, this has happened numerous times in the past year, over it.

A big letdown

I have been on RSVP for a few weeks. I paid an intro special of $40 for one month... well it’s been completely underwhelming. There are hardly any decent men on there.... the ones I’ve sent a kiss to who are looking for exactly what I want have rejected me replying with one of the choices (why on earth would you write that you’re not wanting to take anything further right now when you’re on a dating site???!!!) The responses are stock standard. I have a couple of friends who became engaged after meeting their partner on rsvp but that was a few years ago. I am finding bumble .... and even tinder.... much much better. A big range of men.... attractive, easy to contact, FREE. I am currently dating 3-5 men a week. All have been respectful... my advice.... Give RSVP a miss.... too expensive, not a high caliber of clients.... you do have to search on tinder and bumble for decent guys but at least it’s free and there is a huge variety of people! Plus, I have two friends who got married after meeting on Tinder. There’s hope yet

Too much of a coincidence that scammers ‘appear’

I had some success here years ago but now it’s quite different. It’s too much of a coincidence that these gorgeous, successful businesses men in my age group all seem to ‘appear’ just as I’ve run out of stamps! Yes, they will refund that one stamp but then you’ve still spent all that money without any confidence that anyone is ‘real’. They refused to refund me when I told them this. Save your money, only serial daters,scammers or desperates on here!

Be what THEY want, not what you tell them they want. I have met some amazing women, I have made some

RSVP has given me a good chance to meet and enjoy the company of caring, intelligent, women. I was impressed by the dignified style of many of the women.

A shadow of its former self

Was last on RSVP a few years ago and recently rejoined. There is certainly a great deal less people on there. Previous searches would come up with hundreds, now just a handful of results. Plus they foolishly are keeping the extortionate stamp costs. Given there are other options with great many more people on them, and are either free or a great deal cheaper to use then don't bother with RSVP. Time for Fairfax to radically change the product offering or continue to slide into irrelevance.

A Con Job

They will take your money with fake profiles ie send you a wink and you have to pay to respond.
Save your money and time.

Too many fake people!

Too many fake people, the premium members are just as bad as the basic members! Men sent you a wink and when you respond, they hardly reply or respond to messages. They suddenly dissapear or just play mind games! Everyone on there are so fake, lie about their age, profession and the profile photos are so old, 40-55yr with profile photos and gallery photos which most of the pics are so old and taken 20 plus years ago! who do you think you kidding, put recent photos up and its very frustrating for genuine people! I wouldn't go there again or recommend this site to anyone. I rather go out and meet someone the old fashion way!

Not the most trusted dating site

RSVP claim they dont have fake profiles on there site, but i say they do. I am 55 year old male and i joined rsvp but only to receive fake winks from women half my age, and that's a ploy to get men to buy stamps, When i complained to rsvp they always had some excuse, when in fact i proved rsvp are scammers beyond all doubt, but they refused to refund my money, i used one so called stamp on a fake profile they have.

Time waster and hardly to be trusted

RSVP has been around for awhile and claims to be 'most trusted' so I got sucked in thinking there would be a higher number of genuine people. DON"T TRUST IT. The system itself is pretty old, clumsy and inconsistent. I PAID for Premium services that, for example, let you 'lock' certain criteria but the system still sent supposed matches outside those parameters (and they recycle their matches which they denied when I pointed one out). The search fields are limited, you can't narrow the geographic distance very well but the worst is just a LOT of the men are just playing games. I only actually met a few guys - not for me - but at least they were willing to meet face to face. Most just seemed to want to chat and would avoid when it got to the point of trying to actually speak. I had tried it 2 years ago just briefly and found MANY of the same guys still there. If they were serious about finding someone or any good they'd have been gone. A lot of them just sit and wait for you to pay the stamp - fundamental problem with the system. I had to write RSVP to stop my credit card being charged again as the system doesn't let you let you stop your payment. NOT recommended. They could improve if they made EVERYONE pay even a bit - might get rid of some of the idiots - and stop people window shopping.

Too many scammers - stamps expire so you waste your money.

Lots of scammers on this site. I contacted RSVP and asked for a refund for purchase of stamps I used to contact someone who turned out to be a scammer among for money and was refused. The standard reply is that there is nothing wrong with the product I purchased. I disagree when I purchased something to contact someone who's identity was not verified. Therefore, their product is at fault and not fit for the purpose intended. Also stamps shouldn't have an expiry date ... what a wraught!

rsvp (FairfaxMedia) is a bunch of lying, two-faced discriminating facists

My profile was "suspended" without notice after one month and several "stamp" purchases. No reason given. An exchange of emails as to the reason why - nothing! They (rsvp) even had the audacity to ask for a copy of my driver's licence and passport "to prove who I said I was".
I replied "you're joking of course, as if I would send such legal documents to them" (rsvp), and in any case, they had accepted my Visa card in payment, so as a "merchant", they would have access to the information required.
Turns out that after several complaints to the relevant authorities, the reason given was that "I wouldn't put up a photo for a particular respondent to my profile" so she complained.
That was it.
I continued my pursuit telling the authorities that "there were plenty of profiles on rsvp without photos, and I'm sure their profiles weren't subject to suspension.
The saga continues, but for the record, I wouldn't use rsvp to find a stray dog!
P.S. I HAD TO CLICK ONE STAR TO GET MY REVIEW CONSIDERED.

Use at your peril. They use your photos years after your membership to scam for new memberships

We are aware of old messages and photo approvals being sent out. Their is a long wait on support.

old accounts enabled to drive up interest a week before they have membership sales and to scam people thinking they have matches

Absolute fraud.