RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au

You do meet people yet you don't

No scammers here since a paid site.
Hower that won't stop (possibly) rsvp pretending to be potential partners to lure you to buy stamps then disapear.
But can't complain I have met people here.

No love here

Tried this site and found within 2 days had 2 fake profiles as a match and 3 interstate profiles. A total and utter waste of time. Glad I did not subscribe to the suggested plans as I would have been out of pocket big time. A total scam.

Real Life MeetupNo

Waste of time and money

All of the women you might actually want to date on this site are only interested in James Bond. Don't waste your time and money.

Terrible Experience!

There are plenty of fake profiles from Ukraine and Russia. In addition, one day I receive a wink from an average girl with overweight in Sydney and the next day I receive a wink from beautiful Ukrainian girls living in Perth, or Adelaide. What a coincidence! The worst is that after I cancelled my subscription and delete my profile, they still charge me from my Debit Card. Gentlemen,stay away from this website and have guts to approach women in real life!

RSVP scam people into buying stamps with fake profiles

Absolute rip offs, just when you have no more stamps you receive a kiss back from someone, and what do you know there is a special on stamps, so you buy them and send a message to the person, who then disappears off RSVP!!
Contact RSVP and they refund your stamp but you purchased 3 because some scammer contacted you back, RSVP have your money they don't care, this has happened numerous times in the past year, over it.

A big letdown

I have been on RSVP for a few weeks. I paid an intro special of $40 for one month... well it’s been completely underwhelming. There are hardly any decent men on there.... the ones I’ve sent a kiss to who are looking for exactly what I want have rejected me replying with one of the choices (why on earth would you write that you’re not wanting to take anything further right now when you’re on a dating site???!!!) The responses are stock standard. I have a couple of friends who became engaged after meeting their partner on rsvp but that was a few years ago. I am finding bumble .... and even tinder.... much much better. A big range of men.... attractive, easy to contact, FREE. I am currently dating 3-5 men a week. All have been respectful... my advice.... Give RSVP a miss.... too expensive, not a high caliber of clients.... you do have to search on tinder and bumble for decent guys but at least it’s free and there is a huge variety of people! Plus, I have two friends who got married after meeting on Tinder. There’s hope yet

Too much of a coincidence that scammers ‘appear’

I had some success here years ago but now it’s quite different. It’s too much of a coincidence that these gorgeous, successful businesses men in my age group all seem to ‘appear’ just as I’ve run out of stamps! Yes, they will refund that one stamp but then you’ve still spent all that money without any confidence that anyone is ‘real’. They refused to refund me when I told them this. Save your money, only serial daters,scammers or desperates on here!

Be what THEY want, not what you tell them they want. I have met some amazing women, I have made some

RSVP has given me a good chance to meet and enjoy the company of caring, intelligent, women. I was impressed by the dignified style of many of the women.

A shadow of its former self

Was last on RSVP a few years ago and recently rejoined. There is certainly a great deal less people on there. Previous searches would come up with hundreds, now just a handful of results. Plus they foolishly are keeping the extortionate stamp costs. Given there are other options with great many more people on them, and are either free or a great deal cheaper to use then don't bother with RSVP. Time for Fairfax to radically change the product offering or continue to slide into irrelevance.

A Con Job

They will take your money with fake profiles ie send you a wink and you have to pay to respond.
Save your money and time.

Too many fake people!

Too many fake people, the premium members are just as bad as the basic members! Men sent you a wink and when you respond, they hardly reply or respond to messages. They suddenly dissapear or just play mind games! Everyone on there are so fake, lie about their age, profession and the profile photos are so old, 40-55yr with profile photos and gallery photos which most of the pics are so old and taken 20 plus years ago! who do you think you kidding, put recent photos up and its very frustrating for genuine people! I wouldn't go there again or recommend this site to anyone. I rather go out and meet someone the old fashion way!

Not the most trusted dating site

RSVP claim they dont have fake profiles on there site, but i say they do. I am 55 year old male and i joined rsvp but only to receive fake winks from women half my age, and that's a ploy to get men to buy stamps, When i complained to rsvp they always had some excuse, when in fact i proved rsvp are scammers beyond all doubt, but they refused to refund my money, i used one so called stamp on a fake profile they have.

Time waster and hardly to be trusted

RSVP has been around for awhile and claims to be 'most trusted' so I got sucked in thinking there would be a higher number of genuine people. DON"T TRUST IT. The system itself is pretty old, clumsy and inconsistent. I PAID for Premium services that, for example, let you 'lock' certain criteria but the system still sent supposed matches outside those parameters (and they recycle their matches which they denied when I pointed one out). The search fields are limited, you can't narrow the geographic distance very well but the worst is just a LOT of the men are just playing games. I only actually met a few guys - not for me - but at least they were willing to meet face to face. Most just seemed to want to chat and would avoid when it got to the point of trying to actually speak. I had tried it 2 years ago just briefly and found MANY of the same guys still there. If they were serious about finding someone or any good they'd have been gone. A lot of them just sit and wait for you to pay the stamp - fundamental problem with the system. I had to write RSVP to stop my credit card being charged again as the system doesn't let you let you stop your payment. NOT recommended. They could improve if they made EVERYONE pay even a bit - might get rid of some of the idiots - and stop people window shopping.

Too many scammers - stamps expire so you waste your money.

Lots of scammers on this site. I contacted RSVP and asked for a refund for purchase of stamps I used to contact someone who turned out to be a scammer among for money and was refused. The standard reply is that there is nothing wrong with the product I purchased. I disagree when I purchased something to contact someone who's identity was not verified. Therefore, their product is at fault and not fit for the purpose intended. Also stamps shouldn't have an expiry date ... what a wraught!

rsvp (FairfaxMedia) is a bunch of lying, two-faced discriminating facists

My profile was "suspended" without notice after one month and several "stamp" purchases. No reason given. An exchange of emails as to the reason why - nothing! They (rsvp) even had the audacity to ask for a copy of my driver's licence and passport "to prove who I said I was".
I replied "you're joking of course, as if I would send such legal documents to them" (rsvp), and in any case, they had accepted my Visa card in payment, so as a "merchant", they would have access to the information required.
Turns out that after several complaints to the relevant authorities, the reason given was that "I wouldn't put up a photo for a particular respondent to my profile" so she complained.
That was it.
I continued my pursuit telling the authorities that "there were plenty of profiles on rsvp without photos, and I'm sure their profiles weren't subject to suspension.
The saga continues, but for the record, I wouldn't use rsvp to find a stray dog!
P.S. I HAD TO CLICK ONE STAR TO GET MY REVIEW CONSIDERED.

Use at your peril. They use your photos years after your membership to scam for new memberships

We are aware of old messages and photo approvals being sent out. Their is a long wait on support.

old accounts enabled to drive up interest a week before they have membership sales and to scam people thinking they have matches

Absolute fraud.

A complete waste of time and money

This site is a complete waste of time and money. Most of the men on here have been there for EVER!! Some over 12 months. Most of them seem to have either big tickets on themselves or use this site as a bit of an ego trip to reply that they are not interested to anyone who sends them a kiss, if you even get a response at all.
I really do not understand where they are coming from, none of them seem to match their profiles, I think they must all think they are still in their 20' or 30's. Don't waste your money to use use this site and if you are vulnerable and sensitive, it can make you quite depressed and you could lose your self worth. It is not worth it. You are still a valuable human being, don't let this site devalue you in any way. It is just not worth what you pay or the time you invest in it. I think it is more valuable to meet potential partners the old fashioned way, social gatherings, learning institutions, church or friends, In my opinion this is just a complete waste of time and money.

Unauthorised payments did not approve direct debit

I paid once via my credit card for a broke single girlfriend( i am married do not require this business whatsoever) to use this site for a month.At no time did i authorise ongoning payments to be taken from my credit card EVER!!
I have now discovered after checking my online banking statements this mob have taken 3 unauthorised payments for past three months from my credit card. I am not even a registered member and have no profile! Seems as soon as you provide credit card details you are considered a member?? Wouldnt you need to apply and set up a payment system if you wanted to use their services? I have lodged a transaction dispute with my bank and even if i was to cancel that card, apparently that wont ensure that a company will not automatically transfer direct debit to new card?
So beware of this site and its payment set up. Trying to contact them is harder than you expect. The 1800 number provided does not connect. I am awaiting a reply from my email to them, contemplating going to the ombudsman to inform them of unauthorised activity.
Watch this space for updates.
UNACCEPTABLE misuse of credit card.

I had a very satisfying correspondence and outcome from Clay on Monday who unlike the person i was unfortunate to deal with over a dozen times on Sunday( rude!!) Clay was very helpful and professional. He received the exact same details that i had provided"Mr Rude" and managed to locate the account and amend the payment dilemma in on e attempt. So Clay, you have restored some faith with me regarding rsvp. Thank you. Mr Rude, you need to be retrained in personal relations , you let the rsvp team down with your attitude on Sunday.

Works for me

I joined RSVP without paying and worked on polishing my profile & posted my recent photos then it’s like fishing you have to be patient and you will catch variety of fish and slowly fine tune & Select right ones. So far I have many dates over coffee and have not paid a cent for any stamp or membership fees. I have been on it for almost six months but you can take a break anytime to stop the flow and get back to it anytime. I took a break for two months now back again.
So far I am happy with it. I have tried Elite Singles & eharmony they do not work without a lot of money.
My advise: Be patient and fine tune your profile & post your recent photos. Be honest & truthful. Let otherside to contact you and then you screen them. You may receive fake IDs (kisses) but does not cost you anything even if you are interested. It’s numbers game. The more options you have the better one you choose. After a few messages then suggest for mobile number and take your communication outside the platform. And start texting, talking and eventually meeting.
It works for me every time.

Fake

Beaware mostly FAKE with FAKE profiles to suck you & your money$$$$. Fake profiles throughout this bad\sad\fake - used to suck up your $$$$.