RSVP.com.au

RSVP.com.au

1.7

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (43%) · No (57%)

Met someone amazing

I was using a few sites to meet women for a relationship. I had not been using RSVP much, but I had a few stamps so I contacted a very cute lady who didn't say very much about herself in her profile. It was a long shot. Many months later, she has proven to be a very special person and we are having the time of our lives together. Even in a world full of Covid19 issues...our futures are looking great. You've only got to find one right person!

MDll

MDllWestern Australia

Technically does not work

technical problems from beginning. I got locked out because I forgot password. However when I went to reset password it does not work. There are no human beings to phone and sort out problems quickly. 20 emails exchanged later, I still have the same unhelpful messages which do not resolve the issue. Never again. will I use any site like this. It is too stressful when there is a small problem such as resetting a password. Nobody should have to contact them so many times to try and get help. The matter remains unresolved. I am locked out and I am extremely upset by the whole experience.

Went to fair trading and got a refund

I had my account suspended. I ask RSVP why it was suspended and they said there was no reason, they just do this from time to time - they just suspended an unknown number of accounts and then request passport or drivers licence to reactivate the account. I asked for my money back, they refused, I went to fair trading and got my money back

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

If you are female. then this site is great for you. If you are male, prepared to be milked and scammed

Female members never initiate conversations, hence it is the male that pays $10.50 each time. The female member (90% of the time) will play the guy thereafter, as he is already labeled as someone "who pays" . Ends up being a very costly process

Real Life MeetupYes

looks like your not allowed to be Bisexual, it will only let you select M or F as an interest. The same with gender! Wth

I was looking for both sexes but once the app is downloaded it only lets you select m or f
The same with gender. This excludes trans people and bisexuality! I’m a trans Female who’s Bi, so this old school app is pathetic and based off other reviews... it’s a ‘Delete’ for me

Sue

SueSpringwood

Would I recommend RSVP? No.

UpYours

UpYoursCanberra 2600, ACT

FRAUD, SCAM BEWARE

Sherlock

SherlockAU

Waste of time

Shocker of a site. It's difficult to find a genuine woman on RSVP. Most of them seem to be in crisis and are looking for a toy boy or a free ride. It's rare they seem to actually read profiles. The RSVP responses are rude. Site was better when it was a simple yes/no and there was an incentive to repky.

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incapable of fixing issues

For the last few months members in Check out these Members that I have blocked have appeared in Today's top Discoveries. The response I get is that members who are blocked do not reappear. Today five out five members blocked reappeared that is all five so no new members

I have provided members names and absolutely nothing has been done to fix the problem.

I have told rsvp it is a technical problem and they need to talk to their I T people. Nope they have not done so. Wendy

A OK site

I use a Aust Post Office debit handycard bought for $7.. You deposit only wanted amount.. No money No debit.. Good for online datesites like this,which is only OK. Very Average clientele but broad

IT Worker

IT WorkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good way of meeting potential partners.

Pretty good site. I have met a few people on here, easy to contact others.. Premium subscription on the site can be confusing regarding what they offer in terms of services... Some people on there don't know what they need to be able to send another member a message.. With all said, worth giving it a chance, try it and if it works for you then all good.

FRED

FREDAVALON BEACH

Waste of time and money. Fake profiles common. Won`t refund stamps they owe me. Customer service very bad.

as stated above. very disappointed with poor quality of profiles and many appear to be fake and were they manufactured to get customers to buy and lose their hard earned money for stamps.

What a rort

Constantly getting fake profiles and winks. Fake profiles wink you , easy to tell because they contact you and expect you to pay for their supposed interest. People do not waste your money.

Real Life MeetupNo

Not worth it - pathetic customer service!!

I canceled my membership a day prior to it being renewed on the sight. However the direct debit for the month already went through. They won’t give me a refund & can’t explain why I was able to cancel the membership on their site. The customer service assistant kept copying & pasting their terms & conditions around the direct debit process as a response to the email but no explanation as to why I was able to cancel it on their site. I don’t believe this is fair & have requested for a refund hence I can’t access the account. I asked to speak to a manager but now I’m getting ignored.

I am lodging a claim for refund of stamps .. Magistrates Court

I am lodging a claim for refund of stamps .. Magistrates Court. I purchased stamps that did not expire =- now they do according to "support". I am not the type to be bullied.

Amy WPort Macquarie

Struck Gold

Tried another site with limited selections and wasted money with not much feed back. Couldn't be happier with RSVP. Not that much in way of costs. I would have paid thousands, i met my husband!!!

Notforme

NotformeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t bother!! Worst site possible and absolute waste of time.

Worst site and extremely low quality men. Don’t waste your time. Very disappointing if you’re seeking someone decent. Going off the reviews it’s seems many others also have given extremely low ratings.

BYO29

BYO29Sydney, NSW

Very Poor and without a man 6 months later

I have wasted hundreds of dollars and yet no love, seriously no one here is interested in IRL. The men have I have met was inappropriate on the first date, another met me in Kings Cross but was more interested in the game on tv than me. As a woman I feel disrespected and quite devalued as no attempts has ever been successful.

Not Happy

Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

The RSVP Con

Real Life MeetupYes

warning decent guys!!! don't waste your time

this web Used to be a good website very long long ago, now it has become kinda refuge for certain ( not all ) fake , never settle down women with narcissist tendencies, I met a narcissist one (kiwi lady) and found out all her pics in her profile were more than 6 year old , unfortunately, dated her for few months and i became her victim and , she used me, and dumped me when she wanted and i am sure she will be doing the same to her next dating person forever like her there are bunch of weird people mentally unstable so lets Get off the computer and lets go meet people in real life instead of this fake online crap

Alter E.asked

There are millions of people looking for a partner and dozens of dating sites, but it seems all are frauds, some bigger than others! Can't believe this is the state of affairs in First World countries like the US and Australia in the 21st century!!
What an irony!!!
Is there any organisation, government or private, that can be relied upon to find and punish dating service fraud??

ERRYN

1 way to protect yourself initially is to only use AUST POST debit card.You only put wanted amount on it @ P.O.They can't withdraw more..You cld -" contact the P.M-" email site & complain about too much entrapment & ask for a investigation into sites practices..Basically sites are a-" contract you enter into-" so legal..BEWARE..maybe local social clubs a better spend,more sensible

Tony H.

Tony H.asked

where on rsvp does it say you have to live in Australia to join? I live in the usa, signed up under Sydney then told account suspended unless I explain why I was using Sydney, the answer is simple if I put my usa postal code it won't let me sign up

Amy W

Why are you signing up if you are in America? Doesn't America have their own sites???

Mark Harrison
Mark Harrison

They are a leftie organisation managed by leftie man hating females... thats why.

Alter E.

I thought it was the 'religious' righties who hated women!

Neil M.

Neil M.asked

How can a start a completely new profile including a new profile name ?

Dodge
Dodge

Ummm....how about contacting RSVP dude!

Other Online Dating Sites