Russell Hobbs Paddington Kettle 18941WHIAU

3.3

JV1V

JV1VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kettle!

Had this kettle (and matching toaster) for ~6 years. Used multiple times a day and still going strong. Spout mesh/filter has only just disintegrated. Not too loud. Handle, lid and switch still perfect.

Purchased for A$45.00.

Noise Level

BridgetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn't produce hot enough water :(

i regret to say that the water didn't boil hot enough for me to infuse my tea bag the way I like it infused. I ended up boiling my water on the stove in a saucepan. In saying this, however, my housemate thought the kettle was perfectly fine, so maybe I have remarkably snobbish standards!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

DebraPerth

Looks good on kitchen bench

PROS: The style and white colour look great, good price, does what it's meant to, lid attached to kettle.
CONS: Quite loud, it doesn't feel as well made as previous Russell Hobbs kettles but it's a lot cheaper than previous models I've used.

I couldn't justify paying up to 3 times more for a new kettle of any brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Electric Kettles

Find out how Russell Hobbs Paddington Kettle 18941WHIAU compares to other Electric Kettles

beware

My Husband bought the white stainless steel kettle,because it was a russell Hobbs.But was disappointed there is no button to hold lid up when you fill with water and if you accidently touch the outside of the kettle it will burn you. So be very carefull.We found it to be noisy.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
YMN

YMNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Great little kettle, nice white stainless steel look. Not noisy like other kettles. Great price. Only downside is their is no button to release lid but that's just being picky.

Briany

BrianyPerth

Prestine white

I received this 1.7L kettle for Christmas, I have limited bench space and this is smaller in both dimension and height for my space but for the price no button to open