Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1

Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1

MPNs: 6157 and RHVS1

4.3

Doesn’t work

The vacuum + seal function simply doesn’t work well. Can’t get a tight vacuum while selling happens. Left with a sealed bag containing air. Simply useless. Wouldn’t buy this model again

Purchased in October 2020 for A$85.00.

Fantastic!

Fantastic! Love our Russell Hobbs heat sealer! So easy to use. Doesn’t take long to seal. And has moist and dry options which makes it multi purpose. So far have only used it for meat and veg for the soups vide. Would definitely recommend

Purchased in May 2020.

ZeeZee

ZeeZeeVictoria

Love Hobbs!

I liked the Russell Hobbs design better than other brands so naturally I was drawn to this brand. Just purchased this today.
It's very fast and does an excellent job.
The only thing I dislike is how loud it is, but it literally takes seconds to vacuum and seal.

Very pleased and happy with this product. Would absolutely recommend.

Purchased in December 2019 at Catch for A$98.00.

Food Sealers

Find out how Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1 compares to other Food Sealers

disappointed

Have had three now in two years replacements as the others have broken down, not pleased at all and the third one has just given up after 9 months ownership, I am not a high user either just use it for fish but very disappointed as they are good when they are working, John

Purchased in October 2017 for A$125.00.

Sammi

SammiSydney, NSW

Such a great investment! Sad I didn't get it sooner!

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$118.00.

Mooshy

MooshyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic item

I'm on a special diet where food preparation is key and this has helped me prepare everything and freeze my meals. The only problem I have is when I tried to track down the containers that are sold separately they were unavailable, I finally was able to order them but still waiting on the tube that actually makes them usable.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

MuzzyMate

Fairly new but no complaints

I bought this after reading reviews on this site. I haven't had it long, but it seems to be working very well. Is is easy to use and easy to clean. It is great, working well, I am happy. End of story.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
MuzzyMate

Six months later I am finding this little device invaluable. It is working very well and is doing the job great

Sharren

SharrenMelbourne

Great Little gadget

This is my 1st vacuum sealer, it was recommended to me by my sister and I think it's a great little unit. I would recommend it anyone, it keeps things very fresh and gives me more space to store things in the fridge and freezer. I even use it for my dog food.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Robbie

RobbieToodyay. W.A.

Works reliably every time

A really well made product at a great price. It is something that I continually look forward to using as it always works without any hassles. Had trouble finding a retailer for some reason, but I got one at JBHifi. After buying one at Kmart and returning it as being worse than useless, this one is a Rolls Royce and I haven't found anything that it cannot do.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Food Sealers

Find out how Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1 compares to other Food Sealers

Alex Zuperman

Alex Zuperman

Very impressed.

This is my first food vacuum sealer so nothing to compare with. Found that this one works every time. The vacuum and function is fast and the bags are sealed properly with no leaks.
Used it to vacuum seal food when we went camping. Kept everything nice and fresh, plus reduced that space taken by the food in the cooler.

Yet to test the container kit feature.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

My second sealer

Bought it at Prouds Fiji. I was so glad they had this product in store. The bag sealer on this unit is so quick and silent unlike the Sunbeam I had before was so noisy. The settings are just what I need. Can't do without this great product fully recommended to all my friends.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Rick

RickAlbury

Great little sealer

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happily suprised at performance at this price point

Jan

Janasked

Does anyone know if the reusable Sunbeam FoodSaver bags will work with this machine please? thanks

Jan

Janasked

Hi there, I'm thinking of getting this food sealer and was wondering if it had a built-roll holder or cutter? I know I sound like a first-world problem diva, but it would be so nice to have a cutter that cuts the bag in a straight line because I know my bags will all be weird shapes if I have to do that manually.

Having said that, it really seems to be a good machine and the price is really attractive compared to some other brands. Thanks very much

Megan H.

No roll holder or cutter unfortunately but it is a great machine for the price! Very easy to use

Elkay

Elkayasked

Anyone had problems with the cannisters and the lids not keeping a seal for more that an hour or so

Get an answer from our members and Russell Hobbs representatives