Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1

Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh RHVS1

MPN: RHVS1

See the Best Food Sealers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

disappointed

Have had three now in two years replacements as the others have broken down, not pleased at all and the third one has just given up after 9 months ownership, I am not a high user either just use it for fish but very disappointed as they are good when they are working, John

Purchased in October 2017 for $125.00.

Sammi

SammiSydney, NSW

Such a great investment! Sad I didn't get it sooner!

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $118.00.

Mooshy

MooshyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic item

I'm on a special diet where food preparation is key and this has helped me prepare everything and freeze my meals. The only problem I have is when I tried to track down the containers that are sold separately they were unavailable, I finally was able to order them but still waiting on the tube that actually makes them usable.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

MuzzyMate

Fairly new but no complaints

I bought this after reading reviews on this site. I haven't had it long, but it seems to be working very well. Is is easy to use and easy to clean. It is great, working well, I am happy. End of story.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
MuzzyMate

Six months later I am finding this little device invaluable. It is working very well and is doing the job great

Sharren

SharrenMelbourne

Great Little gadget

This is my 1st vacuum sealer, it was recommended to me by my sister and I think it's a great little unit. I would recommend it anyone, it keeps things very fresh and gives me more space to store things in the fridge and freezer. I even use it for my dog food.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Robbie

RobbieToodyay. W.A.

Works reliably every time

A really well made product at a great price. It is something that I continually look forward to using as it always works without any hassles. Had trouble finding a retailer for some reason, but I got one at JBHifi. After buying one at Kmart and returning it as being worse than useless, this one is a Rolls Royce and I haven't found anything that it cannot do.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Very impressed.

This is my first food vacuum sealer so nothing to compare with. Found that this one works every time. The vacuum and function is fast and the bags are sealed properly with no leaks.
Used it to vacuum seal food when we went camping. Kept everything nice and fresh, plus reduced that space taken by the food in the cooler.

Yet to test the container kit feature.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

My second sealer

Bought it at Prouds Fiji. I was so glad they had this product in store. The bag sealer on this unit is so quick and silent unlike the Sunbeam I had before was so noisy. The settings are just what I need. Can't do without this great product fully recommended to all my friends.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Rick

RickAlbury

Great little sealer

David

DavidMelbourne

Happily suprised at performance at this price point