Ryobi 18V ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill Driver R18PD7-0

Ryobi 18V ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill Driver R18PD7-0

See the Best Drill Drivers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

3.0
    emily
    emilyPerth, WA

Weak, loud and heavy

I've never had a drill that is so loud, it's like a high pitched shriek, you almost need ear protection just to drill, totally intolerable. It's also way more heavy than it has any right to be, even without the battery in it weighs a ton, I'd be okay with the weight if you could achieve a drilling depth but it can't, struggles even in softwood. First Ryobi tool and very likely my last.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $250.00.

Russell T.
    Russell T.South East Queensland, QLD

Gets the job done & has good features

This drill uses the Ryobi One+ 18v batteries that fit multiple Ryobi One+ products, which on it's own is great. The Ryobi One+ series of products is very handy because I can have one battery that fits all my Ryobi One+ tools. It eradicates the problem and cost of maintaining different batteries for different tools.
    As for the drill itself, it has two speed settings, adjustable clutch and hammer drill setting. It has a built in LED light that points where you are drilling and a magnetic section to hang onto whatever screws or drill bits you are currently using. It also has that drill guide thingo that helps measure/limit the holes you are drilling.
    Note I'm not a tradie, so I don't know how it lasts for daily heavy-duty use.

Other Drill Drivers